ADVERTISEMENT

We are Back!! (Pretty Cool Video from HuskerFBNation)

I am reading correctly? As of right now the Huskers couldn't play because the city of Lincoln is at a 7.8% positivity rate and it needs to be below 7.5%.

I am reading correctly? As of right now the Huskers couldn't play because the city of Lincoln is at a 7.8% positivity rate and it needs to be below 7.5%.

As long as the team isn’t over 5% then they would be fine. If they are over 5% then it would be a red/red situation, and have to shut it down for a week or so.

Like most of the crap from this brain trust, not well defined, is it? But, my guess is the “population” refers to all of the staff and ancillary members of the group past players and “team” refers to the team. But, they left themselves an opening for sure.

Reactions: tpmcg
As long as the team stays under 5% they will stay in the orange/red... which states proceed with caution.

People in Lincoln that know they don’t have it need to get tested to drive down the number.

Reactions: tpmcg
Like most of the crap from this brain trust, not well defined, is it? But, my guess is the “population” refers to all of the staff and ancillary members of the group past players and “team” refers to the team. But, they left themselves an opening for sure.

At least they admit it needs to be “clarified”. Not holding my breath that will be made public anytime soon - but at least publicly stated that refers to team population and not something more broad

My guess is this turns into the same debacle we have with the Health Departments. They are literally making stuff up as they go along. My son's team got quarantined two weeks ago. School called the HD and were told it would not be necessary to wear masks during practice when they returned to avoid quarantine. Called and confirmed that a week ago. Called day before return from quarantine and now masks required during practice AND games.

Bunch of clowns.

Reactions: WHCSC
for all the self-loving eggheads this conference looks to for advice, the rednecks in the ACC/SEC/Big12 are running circles around the B1G in literally every single facet of the season.

go back to sniffing your own farts, COC/P. you're worthless dorks incapable of reason.

As long as the team isn’t over 5% then they would be fine. If they are over 5% then it would be a red/red situation, and have to shut it down for a week or so.
So will the public be privy to the positive tests for all BIG teams or will we not be allowed that information similar to injury reporting at Nebraska?

ADVERTISEMENT