ADVERTISEMENT

Way too early forecast for East Lansing.

I hated practicing in the heat. I loved playing in the cold and slop. I'm glad we're not in the SEC. The Big 12 had a nice blend of weather for games but I guarantee that the players other than the WRs would rather play in the cold than in the heat.

To each their own, I'm the opposite, I can practice in the heat, and get through it. But practice in the cold, is just torture. Same for games.

Yes, at least in the Big XII we had some games down south. It was the cold games that I didn't attend.

We just have opposite preferences. I prefer the excitement of the SEC over the gerpy big ten.

Not going to be any rain during the evening and the winds are suppose to be calmer too..
Cool is good. Wet is not. We'll have a much better idea 24 hours out but that area can change quickly this time of year. It's why I included "way too early" in my threat title. No doubt it will get damp before the game is over.

To each their own, I'm the opposite, I can practice in the heat, and get through it. But practice in the cold, is just torture. Same for games.

Yes, at least in the Big XII we had some games down south. It was the cold games that I didn't attend.

We just have opposite preferences. I prefer the excitement of the SEC over the gerpy big ten.
I don't like to freeze my ass in the stands either but I worry more about our road graders playing in the heat like we had at Illinois this year. I would rather freeze my butt than see a guy die from heat stroke on the field.

I don't like to freeze my ass in the stands either but I worry more about our road graders playing in the heat like we had at Illinois this year. I would rather freeze my butt than see a guy die from heat stroke on the field.

I didn't see anyone die, but I think I understand what you are saying.

ADVERTISEMENT