ADVERTISEMENT

Watts announcing today.

year 3 for Kelly was vacated because of an academic cheating scandal

that season never happened according to the ncaa's history books

facts only

Yes sir...they had to vacate 2012 and 2013 seasons...so those seasons NEVER HAPPENED. Notre Dame has won over 9 games a total of 4 times in the past 12-13 years. Wow, that’s AWESOME let me tell you. Huskers have done that 9 times in that span.

Jesus ND fans...you guys got Watts. Disappear already. Stop worrying about what us Husker fans think about ND. And why does it matter what we think to you guys anyway??? Frost WILL indeed turn the Huskers around and he’s already proven, give him a few years with a team and he will have them competing with the best of them.

And here’s something weird...the last 20 the Huskers are 151-91 and Notre Dame 151-87. Loses being different because Notre Dame doesn’t play in a conference title game. Oh wait...those records aren’t right....Notre Dame had to vacate their 2012 12-1 and 2013 9-4 seasons...so that’s Notre Dame 130-87 record the past 20 years ;)
They are becoming as annoying as the Iowa and kst fans

Reactions: huskerssalts
That’s for sure bro, they already landed Watts and we all knew he was going ND and wasn’t even a battle to start with. They got Z Watts and looks like we are getting W Nixon. We both got two good WRs. It’s like, move on already...why does it bother them what OUR OPINIONS are of them??? I mean really?

Last edited:
I know we might not always like the facts, but they are the facts.

year 3 for Kelly was vacated because of an academic cheating scandal

that season never happened according to the ncaa's history books

facts only

sounds-like-someone-5ab911.jpg

Last edited:
Yes sir...they had to vacate 2012 and 2013 seasons...so those seasons NEVER HAPPENED. Notre Dame has won over 9 games a total of 4 times in the past 12-13 years. Wow, that’s AWESOME let me tell you. Huskers have done that 9 times in that span.

ND didn’t have to vacate anything.
ND self-reported.

It wasn’t an “academic scandal,” a bunch of students, (including four football players) cheated on HW. Two years later, (in 2014), ND changed all student grades to an “F” for cheating. The NCAA rulers that since they had an “F” they were not eligible at the time two years prior.
The NCAA never investigated because they never knew. If ND simply decides to change those grades back to passing the NCAA can do nothing. They would have to credit the wins back. But ND won’t do that because they have integrity.
Just like ND doesn’t recognize BS titles like everybody else.

True the jackass is obsessed. Kind of funny actually

Hastings? Blah.
Did war games out there in that horrible place with a million WWII bunkers covered over by farm land.
JSOC thought it would be a good idea to use all those damn bunkers as clearing exercises. They quickly relized they were wrong. LOL
That place was easily the worst place we ever went.

yep, I been over Watts for a while now. He made it clear he didn’t want to be a Husker and as a Husker fan...I don’t want him on our team either.
Exactly, if we have to beg and plead a kid to come here we probably don't want them. Maybe he will get there and realize he is going to be buried on the depth chart. Nebraska might not sound so bad.

yep, I been over Watts for a while now. He made it clear he didn’t want to be a Husker and as a Husker fan...I don’t want him on our team either.

But just to be clear "if" he did change his mind to the Huskers, you would be OK or not?

Not it isn't. Recruiting is seeing if the kid is a good fit for the program and the program is a good fit for the kid. If a coach has to beg a kid to come, it isn't a good fit.

Then why spend millions upon millions on stadium upgrades and facility upgrades? Having nice things is just the monetary way of begging a kid to come to your school.

Not it isn't. Recruiting is seeing if the kid is a good fit for the program and the program is a good fit for the kid. If a coach has to beg a kid to come, it isn't a good fit.

That's step one. Steps 2 - X involve showing the kid how much the program needs them and what they (the coaches) can do for him as an athlete and as a student. Maybe we're getting lost in semantics here, but if you don't think coaches throw out terms "want" and "need" with frequency when pitching an athlete I'm not sure what to tell you.

That's step one. Steps 2 - X involve showing the kid how much the program needs them and what they (the coaches) can do for him as an athlete and as a student. Maybe we're getting lost in semantics here, but if you don't think coaches throw out terms "want" and "need" with frequency when pitching an athlete I'm not sure what to tell you.
Maybe Im thinking to dramatically, I am viewing coaches literally begging and pleading with the kids to come to Nebraska. Yes, I understand they have to shown these kids they are wanted and needed.

Reactions: NewMember21
Frost didn’t want to be a Husker either until it was clear he wasn’t a good enough passer to run Walsh’s pro offense at Stanford. But you are ok with him coming here for his last two years when Stanford didn’t work out? If so, why would you close door on Watts “as a Husker fan”?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT