ADVERTISEMENT

Watts announcing today.

Good for Watts, good luck.

I dont get all the Notre Dame hate out there. But they need to join the big ten, the independent stuff is wrong.
ND has history, and their stadium is a destination trip.

I dont like their trends in education. Seem to be ditching thr Catholic aspect, which is a mistake.

But as another said, if ND played in Lincoln it would be harder to get a ticket than if we went to ND. Same is true about all schools, really.

I dont like brian kelly and I hate that hes the coach of notre dame. Just seems like they deserve better. Id root for them against other teams more if kelly wasnt there.

I fnd it funny that ND fans come here to gloat then get upset when our posters dont take well to it. Are you that dumb? Didnt go to ND or its not as a great a school as advertised.

Some fans don’t remember Nebraska in the 80s and early 90s when we lost every possible title game we played in. We would say things like the only game we lost was to the champ or something similar. When Miami kicked our ass in 2001, when we had no business in the game is another similar situation. You being a domer on a Husker site is why they don’t agree with you.

Yea, but we beat NDs ass.

I dont get all the Notre Dame hate out there. But they need to join the big ten, the independent stuff is wrong.

I dont like their trends in education. Seem to be ditching thr Catholic aspect, which is a mistake.

But as another said, if ND played in Lincoln it would be harder to get a ticket than if we went to ND. Same is true about all schools, really.

I dont like brian kelly and I hate that hes the coach of notre dame. Just seems like they deserve better. Id root for them against other teams more if kelly wasnt there.

I fnd it funny that ND fans come here to gloat then get upset when our posters dont take well to it. Are you that dumb? Didnt go to ND or its not as a great a school as advertised.

Combination of being arrogant as a religious institution sprinkled with Rudy syndrome, IMO

I pray to the good lord of ND that we play them soon. I’d love to see the dumb look on there faces and go watch the meltdown on their board after we stomp the shit out of their overrated team. Just another team I can’t stand and almost always root against.

I posted nothing about getting Watts. I am glad we did but if we didn’t I would not care. I understand people’s angst when they lose out on someone they hoped to get. But the immature people spewing Kelly killed some kid is wrong and not factual.
As far as education aspect I think a lot of catholic schools at the college level are doing that especially the Jesuits unfortunately. Hopefully that trend reverses.
As far as the Irish being part of the B10 it won’t happen. If it ever happens it will be the ACC. I never liked the big 10. I missed Nebraska playing Oklahoma. Those were some good games

I posted nothing about getting Watts. I am glad we did but if we didn’t I would not care. I understand people’s angst when they lose out on someone they hoped to get. But the immature people spewing Kelly killed some kid is wrong and not factual.
As far as education aspect I think a lot of catholic schools at the college level are doing that especially the Jesuits unfortunately. Hopefully that trend reverses.
As far as the Irish being part of the B10 it won’t happen. If it ever happens it will be the ACC. I never liked the big 10. I missed Nebraska playing Oklahoma. Those were some good games
That because Notre Dame couldn’t handle the stiff competition weekly from the big 10, all they’d have in the acc Clemson Florida State and thug u Miami, right now only Clemson is a threat. But until the NCAA makes them join a conference in football they’ll stay independent so they can play a mostly cupcakes

Reactions: huskerfan1414
Oh look, another jackass nd fan stops by to talk about national titles. I guess nd isn't in the modern era since it's been 30 years since the last of the 11 titles won. Do us a favor, 30 IQ boy, go haunt your irish sites and stay the pho-ck out of here.
I won’t stay long, huckleberry. Everyone likes to gawk at train wrecks.

Weren’t you guys 4-8 last year.

That because Notre Dame couldn’t handle the stiff competition weekly from the big 10, all they’d have in the acc Clemson Florida State and thug u Miami, right now only Clemson is a threat. But until the NCAA makes them join a conference in football they’ll stay independent so they can play a mostly cupcakes
This is funny In the big 10 you have 2 teams after that they are average at best. Too me the best conference is the b12. Even though they play no defense

I won’t stay long, huckleberry. Everyone likes to gawk at train wrecks.

Weren’t you guys 4-8 last year.
Like another poster of nd ilk said, nd can only win national championships since they're not in a conference. 30 years and counting for the illustrious fighting irish without a title, talk about a train wreck, it will continue to be a very long one for your leprechauns. Thanks for dropping by, jackass, go polish some of those helmets like rudy now.

This is funny In the big 10 you have 2 teams after that they are average at best. Too me the best conference is the b12. Even though they play no defense
I really have no hate towards ND what so ever. They got Watts.... Congrats and best of luck to the young man. With Frost I have zero concerns about the offense. But this has to be one of the dumbest post I have ever read if you truly feel that way about the Big 12.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Bold Words
So with this Watts gone and committed. What about Dominic Watts. Is he still a viable option? I saw where I think he attended Friday night lights a few weeks ago if I remember correctly. He seemed to be still excited about being a potential Husker. Is he still a possibility?

Reactions: huskerssalts
So with this Watts gone and committed. What about Dominic Watts. Is he still a viable option? I saw where I think he attended Friday night lights a few weeks ago if I remember correctly. He seemed to be still excited about being a potential Husker. Is he still a possibility?

Yep, we got more then several options still. D Watts being one and Omar Manning being another or both. I’d take either to be honest. With any luck Will Nixon will pick Huskers come Monday.

Reactions: Hastings4Huskers
What the hell do you consider the “modern era”?

ND has 11 consensus NCs

If ND counted titles like some places (named #1 by any obscure poll) they’d have 21.

You not only don’t have a clue. You can’t see the clue from where you’re standing.

I realize you’re upset because “irrelevant’ ND waltzed into your state and took one of your top guys, but try to maintain logic and reason.

Not a waltz......more of a mince.

Reactions: EATAFAT1
Dude the ND fella can go away anytime. You got your guy at no surprise to us. Are you obsessed that much that you just camp on this board. Congrats you got him. Now go cheer on the Domer's and relish in the national media and unheralded optimism they spew every preseason only for the Domer's to flame out in season like they do every single year.
I just came to this board to get your thoughts on Xavier but this post has to be a joke.

No not at all. How can you not admit they are always so hyped by the national media pundits every year just to fail to live up to the preseason hype.
Last year preseason #12
Made playoff finished #5 (12-1)
Gained 7 spots

2017 preseason NR
Finished #11 (10-3) Beat #17 LSU in Citrus Bowl
Gained 20+ spots

Sure as hell don't look "overhyped" to me, but what do I know. Stop getting all your information from ESPN/ColinCowherd and actually do some research, otherwise you just look like you're making sh*t up.

Reactions: irishnatty
When? In badminton?

There's a big difference between 12-1 and 4-8, not really sure what leg you have to stand in right now. Notre Dame is a top 10 program, Nebraska not so much.

You know those games 2 decades ago that totally proves his point.

I would walk away before someone starts breaking down how the refs completely jobbed us and cost us those string of games in the 20s

You know those games 2 decades ago that totally proves his point.

I would walk away before someone starts breaking down how the refs completely jobbed us and cost us those string of games in the 20s
I don't even know what you're talking about, I'm talking about right now.

Last 2 years

ND (22-4) 1 playoff appearance, won Citrus Bowl

Nebraska hasn't even made a bowl game in 2 years (8-16)

Again, I respect Nebraska's history but not really a let to stand on right now.

we finally lost a instate kid to another school, move on move on wish him luck and trust the process. Frosty has this trending upward.

Last 2 years

Again I respect Nebraska's history but not really a let to stand on right now.

Dude, I’m agreeing with you. I’m just pointing out how some on here will pathetically start citing games from decades ago that have no relevance in a weak attempt to prove a point.

Hell I’m happy we got most of the instate kids, wasn’t to long ago we’d be lucky to get 1!!! Now all you Notre Dame lovers go away, yes you got a Nebraska kid a 3 star.

Dude, I’m agreeing with you. I’m just pointing out how some on here will pathetically start citing games from decades ago that have no relevance in a weak attempt to prove a point.
O okay, lol misread. You guys will turn it around this year, Frost knows what he's doing.

Last 2 years

Again, I respect Nebraska's history but not really a let to stand on right now.

Ya we know that... You can relate the Riley years where like your Gerry Faust years... Yippie..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT