ADVERTISEMENT

Watching Nebraska vs Rutgers 2014 on BTN

Catman90

Dec 8, 2020
If Nebraska can get back to that level they will be a force to be reckoned with the Big Ten West.

Do you realize if you take out 2019, Northwestern has pretty much dominated with a 32-10 BigTen record since 2015.

Nebraska is exactly where they should be. Frost will get it right.

Someone teach AM the Tommy yolo bomb.

LOL Tommy could throw the bomb alright. I just wish he hadn't always chosen to do it on 3rd and 2. Instead, hit Cethan Carter for 5 yards or Westerkamp sitting down in a zone for 8 yards. No, instead, Tommy thorws a 40 yard pass down the sideline out of bounds over Reilly or Moore's head. BTW, Carter was criminally underutilized when he was here. Now playing in the league and he got about two targets per game at NU.

Our lineman looked bigger and stronger. Our defensive guys were in their gaps, flying around. Seriously we need to get this thing turned around fast. No reason it’s taking this long just to even get to mediocre.

I just think Frost needed time to adjust. The big ten west division is about defense and running game. Join the party.

Frost hasn’t made it yet so he’s still adjusting. Let’s get that W tonight!

I am a Northwestern fan so have no skin in the game. I think his biggest mistake was his best sound bite at his opening press conference. “the big ten needs to adjust to us”

It was stupid to roll out the Oregon offense at a place like Nebraska. Unless you are able to recruit at the level of OSU that’s not going to work in the Midwest.

Fitzgerald realized that ten years ago. If you recall the year Nebraska beat our brains in the Alamo Bowl Northwestern was a high octane spread team With no defense.

Thing about that team 2014 Nebraska team was they had a ton of talent that we took for granted, yet still underachieved pretty bad that year. Finished 3rd in the west and out of the top 25 by seasons end.

They were rolling along until Ameer got hurt and Randy couldn't stay sober enough to see the field.

ADVERTISEMENT