ADVERTISEMENT

Was Wandale only 5'5"?

I think he was used perfectly. Got him the ball a lot, got him in space, let him get touches as a RB and as a WR, which is what he signed up for.
I agree. We just didn't have anyone else that could make plays, so the focus was always on him. If he would have stayed, things would definitely be different for him this year, and I actually feel like he could have had a real big year if some of the Koolaid being spilled about Toure, Manning, Brown, Betts, Nixon and others comes to fruition. Could be some what of a deep group if they perform.

Reactions: headcard
I think he was used perfectly. Got him the ball a lot, got him in space, let him get touches as a RB and as a WR, which is what he signed up for.
Maybe that was part of the problem? What I mean is, did Frost focus on achieving individual goals for players versus a sound team strategy? Just throwing that out there for thought.

Reactions: headcard
Maybe that was part of the problem? What I mean is, did Frost focus on achieving individual goals for players versus a sound team strategy? Just throwing that out there for thought.
100% yes

look no further than everyone's favorite half - rutgers - in which Mills ran for 160+ yards without garnering a single goal line carry

100% yes

look no further than everyone's favorite half - rutgers - in which Mills ran for 160+ yards without garnering a single goal line carry
I have felt the same about the QB position and Center. I felt he kept players in positions that hurt the team or were only beneficial individually, but we were a young team too though, so there is some validity to that argument.

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
is that why Saban is the GOAT?

kind of serious here.. short guys with a complex, sometimes outwork their way to success.

Sly Stallone, Mark Wahlberg, Tom Cruise to name a few.

Can't stand Mark Wahlberg though.. that guy is like that little dog you just want to punt across the room.
It's funny you mention Tom Cruise because he literally has a line in his movie contracts stating that he refuses to run alongside anyone else in his movies. He doesn't want people to see how short he is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT