ADVERTISEMENT

Warren Nolan RPI at 44

We find ourselves sitting at 42 right now. One thing I feel confident about is if either Iowa or Northwestern do win the tourney how they don't allow this to be a 5 bid league.

As odd as it is to be confident 3 teams will have a top 35 RPI in Indiana, Michigan, and Maryland. I also don't know how you would leave out the regular season champs. If anyone is left out though I'm thinking Maryland because of RPI being lower than the other two and how they finished the year in general.

Imagine if this league scheduled tougher games at the beginning of the year. A lot will also depend on upsets in other leagues. Will be interesting watching tomorrow's selection show for sure!

We find ourselves sitting at 42 right now. One thing I feel confident about is if either Iowa or Northwestern do win the tourney how they don't allow this to be a 5 bid league.

As odd as it is to be confident 3 teams will have a top 35 RPI in Indiana, Michigan, and Maryland. I also don't know how you would leave out the regular season champs. If anyone is left out though I'm thinking Maryland because of RPI being lower than the other two and how they finished the year in general.

Imagine if this league scheduled tougher games at the beginning of the year. A lot will also depend on upsets in other leagues. Will be interesting watching tomorrow's selection show for sure!
A Northwestern-Iowa final is only a few outs away and that will make the Big Ten a bid-stealer league. I don't think it's a five bid conference but Indiana, Maryland, Michigan and Nebraska all have regional resumes. If there are only three at-large bids it might come down to record against each other. Including the tournament, Nebraska was 4-2-1 vs. Indiana and Maryland. Indiana was 5-4-1 against Maryland, Michigan and Nebraska. Maryland was 4-6 vs. Indiana, Michigan and Nebraska. Michigan was 2-5 against Indiana and Maryland.

I think Michigan is the most at risk. And I definitely think the Wolverines have the weakest resume of the four. Plus they went two-and-barbecue in Bloomington. That road sweep of Oklahoma in mid-April is probably their only saving grace.

I think Michigan is the most at risk. And I definitely think the Wolverines have the weakest resume of the four. Plus they went two-and-barbecue in Bloomington. That road sweep of Oklahoma in mid-April is probably their only saving grace.

Michigan's 42 wins gonna give the committee plenty to think about. N Florida missed a couple years age with 45 wins but they had RPI 44 and were just barely squeezed out.

No 40 win team missed last year.

Dropped to 44 which could mean 3 seed range. Not a huge deal because either way the 2 and 3 seed face each other. As we all know the matchups are what matter more than the seeding.

Reactions: saluno22
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT