ADVERTISEMENT

Warren Buffett just lost $1 billion in 2 days after Kraft Heinz disappointed again

Did you guys know Kirkland (Costco) private label is over 1.5x bigger than Kraft Heinz? Can you believe that shit?

Crazy.

Kraft Heinz Management sucks a big *(()

"Kraft Heinz stock has nosedived almost 75% from its peak in February 2017, underscoring the magnitude of Buffett's mistake."

But don't they eat ketchup and mayonnaise?

Ketchup is the American version of salsa. Tomato based condiment.

Mayo rocks. Light mayo even better.

My wife loves flowers and $2 grand. I wish I had a hot mistress. I need to make up my mind quick. Marriage is overrated.

Time to break out the classics!
283eb6ce551cd7de794ec6393c00b221.jpg

Reactions: dinglefritz
That's like me losing a 100 bucks from my Monopoly game, I've got so much real money, I'm more just annoyed that I'm closer to having to buy a new game.

Either way, people are concerned that the shine is coming off Buffett's penny. For the longest time he bragged about not investing in technology companies that he didn't understand. How's that working out now that they dominate the DOW?

They can't all be winners. Meanwhile he absolutely printed money coming out of the recession with railroad and transport investments and the aforementioned BofA deal. Earning nearly $3 BILLION in dividends alone is good work if you can get it.

Blowing smoke about this one deal and trying to say Buffett has lost his edge is like railing on Joe Burrow for a few incompletions last season.

Milleniuls don't eat processed cheese and meat afterparts

I love that shit, but they don't
Love me some Kraft mac n cheese. Heinz makes spectacular ketchup, but French's makes an amazing recipe too. This is the only tie.

Good ol Kraft american slices on my burger grill every summer.

Heinz mustard sucks; French's all the way. Kraft mayo is way better than Heinz. Kraft Miracle Whip is absolutely disgusting. Heinz Worcestershire is A+. Heinz baked beans are surprisingly good.

Kraft BBQ sucks so much beyond; probably the worst product in this post. Some of the Heinz BBQ special offerings are really good.

Heinz 57... no other sauce compares for chicken. Kraft has A1... the best steak sauce if you use it correctly.

Heinz no sugar ketchup is still pretty amazing.

Not sure what else I'm forgetting here...

Oh...! I like this one sauce. Not very hot, mostly sweet; in my opinion. It's sold as "Good. Fresh Local." I think we know what I'm talking about...

:)

Last edited:
Love me some Kraft mac n cheese. Heinz makes spectacular ketchup, but French's makes an amazing recipe too. This is the only tie.

Good ol Kraft american slices on my burger grill every summer.

Heinz mustard sucks; French's all the way. Kraft mayo is way better than Heinz. Kraft Miracle Whip is absolutely disgusting. Heinz Worcestershire is A+. Heinz baked beans are surprisingly good.

Kraft BBQ sucks so much beyond; probably the worst product in this post. Some of the Heinz BBQ special offerings are really good.

Heinz 57... no other sauce compares for chicken. Kraft has A1... the best steak sauce if you use it correctly.

Heinz no sugar ketchup is still pretty amazing.

Not sure what else I'm forgetting here...

Oh...! I like this one sauce. Not very hot, mostly sweet; in my opinion. It's sold as "Good. Fresh Local." I think we know what I'm talking about...

:)

I love Kraft BBQ sauce, dead serious!!

Reactions: huskerfan66
He’ll more than make it up in the taxes he fails to pay.

Nice thing about this country is that you have every opportunity and right to pursue a career of your choosing to earn as much as you like, and the same tax laws Warren abides by are there for your taking to...and when you get there, if you don't feel those taxes are enough, you can pay more if you like. Nobody is stopping you.

Nice thing about this country is that you have every opportunity and right to pursue a career of your choosing to earn as much as you like, and the same tax laws Warren abides by are there for your taking to...and when you get there, if you don't feel those taxes are enough, you can pay more if you like. Nobody is stopping you.

Some would prefer forced equality over the freedom of choice.

Understanding that people like iPhones is not the same as understanding the tech sector, derp

And yet he hasn't sold a single tiny share! He also hasn't bought more that we know of through Sept 31 2019

He just made $60 Billion on Apple. He's hasn't sold 1 share of KHC, hasn't bought more either, so KHC is a hold. He has been selling a little of his Apple though.

I’ve listened to people say Buffet’s losing his touch for 30+ years. At this point I’ll bet that chatter causes him to lose a whole lot of sleep.

Reactions: TheBeav815
When we're all multi-billionaires? Ok, see ya there!

Never mind that Warren himself repeatedly calls for tax reform that places higher rates on people like him. But sure, let's all go with the "just choose to be rich and you have no problem" fallacy.

My fallacy goes more like...make better choices and hold yourself accountable and stop pointing at rich people as the reason you aren't where you want to be in life....because if people did that, and found themselves in a better place as a result, they'd care a whole lot less about Warrens taxes...of which he pays plenty and generates a ton on many different levels.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT