ADVERTISEMENT

Wandale

Welp...time to kick him off the team too...

I mean that is what some of you guys think...KICK THEM OFF!

Not sure if you read my posts before (I know I would skip mine if I wasn't me) but these dudes are all smoking/drinking.

Think there's probably a pretty pleasant team meeting coming up re: the wacky tahbaccy or nah?

It's 2019, how are you still smoking weed in your own dorm room? Can somebody get these guys some damn edibles so it's not so obvious?

I almost wonder if they smoke it in their dorms BECAUSE they think it isn't a big deal, you know what I mean?

I can still remember sneaking booze up in the dorms. We treated that like we were ****ing SEAL Team 6 staging a raid on Bin Asshole.

1. Don't do it on a Friday unless it is early in the day, much better to sneak it up early in the week.

2. Have a friend go in first and get the elevator open.

3. Don't have too much shit in your backpack.

4. Taking the stairs SEEMS like a good idea until you realize that you live on the 11th floor.

5. If you get bottles, make sure you can pack them so they don't make noise.

1. This is not a big of a deal as Mo Washington
2. Frost needs to put the kabosh on the use of the drugs while playing for Nebraska. Teach them how conservative this state really is!
3.Someone needs to check and see if this "Community Service Officer" is a Iowa Hawkeye fan
4. Weed is not a big deal... I really don't care that he smokes it. It is illegal for now so follow the rules until it is!
5. Iowa Sucks

Coach Frost needs to have a little sit down with the chief of university police and show him whose town he's lucky enough to have a job in

Someone in the university Suites must be turning them in that doesn’t partake....

When we smoked dope in the dorms we put a damn wet toll on the bottom on the door tightly...

Reactions: arf_man
I almost wonder if they smoke it in their dorms BECAUSE they think it isn't a big deal, you know what I mean?

I can still remember sneaking booze up in the dorms. We treated that like we were ****ing SEAL Team 6 staging a raid on Bin Asshole.

1. Don't do it on a Friday unless it is early in the day, much better to sneak it up early in the week.

2. Have a friend go in first and get the elevator open.

3. Don't have too much shit in your backpack.

4. Taking the stairs SEEMS like a good idea until you realize that you live on the 11th floor.

5. If you get bottles, make sure you can pack them so they don't make noise.

If booze gave off an strong particulate that is distinct from any other odor I am sure you would have been kicked out of school...but alas these guys choose to smoke a relatively harmless herb instead of imbibing in a substance that kills 100k americans a year and leads to violence and extremely poor decision making. When was the last time you heard someone say "I got her pregnant because I was high" or I punched him because I was high. We live in a stoopid world.

Someone in the university Suites must be turning them in that doesn’t partake....

When we smoked dope in the dorms we put a damn wet toll on the bottom on the door tightly...
Spoiler alert, everyone still knew you were smoking weed, they probably just didn't care that much. Every pothead I knew in college thought they had the secret to smoking weed without it smelling like weed smoke on the entire floor.

Me: (walks by their door) WOW I BET NOBODY IS SMOKING POT IN THERE
Guy: (whips door open with "STFU" look on his face motions me in)
Me: (walks into room) It reeks of weed in here
Other Guy: (blowing smoke through a bottle full of dryer sheets into a box fan pointed out the window) ...no it doesn't.

Last edited:
If booze gave off an strong particulate that is distinct from any other odor I am sure you would have been kicked out of school...but alas these guys choose to smoke a relatively harmless herb instead of imbibing in a substance that kills 100k americans a year and leads to violence and extremely poor decision making. When was the last time you heard someone say "I got her pregnant because I was high" or I punched him because I was high. We live in a stoopid world.

Amen!

So who are these professional sniffers that go around to the rooms of star athletes hoping to smell pot? Are they being paid behind the scenes by Hawkeyes?
What just going to say, bet you money It is an Iowa fan just roaming the hallways.

tenor.gif

Don't worry, these guys are drinking plenty of booze, too.

Reactions: huskerj12
Lincoln is a DIFFERENT town and most places don't bother with small crap like this.
Quite literally they walk through the dorms floor by floor and go through the greek houses to try to catch people.

I dare you to drive through Lincoln without seeing at least a couple cops. Then the University has its own police, then the "Community Service Officers" who are truly the boredest of the bored.

It's really stupid, IMO. You're endangering the students and the city's populace by essentially forcing students to leave campus where they live to go get drunk/high and then travel back home to sleep it off. All feels more set up to make money than to actually ensure the well-being of students.

Quite literally they walk through the dorms floor by floor and go through the greek houses to try to catch people.

I dare you to drive through Lincoln without seeing at least a couple cops. Then the University has its own police, then the "Community Service Officers" who are truly the boredest of the bored.

It's really stupid, IMO. You're endangering the students and the city's populace by essentially forcing students to leave campus where they live to go get drunk/high and then travel back home to sleep it off. All feels more set up to make money than to actually ensure the well-being of students.

The weird thing is the shift that occurred...basically from the start of colleges until the mid 90's you could drink/smoke and party on campus or in your frat...Now, it might not have been "ALLOWED" but it was sort of a "no big deal" type thing...now it seems like they are literally searching for kids that are drinking/smoking.

First Mo - now Wandale.
If I’m the staff I’m checking Wyatt Mazour’s phone to see if the LPD is on speed dial
LOL

"Yes I need to report somebody smoking the marijuana which as you know is illegal. My name? I don't have to tell you that. My number if you need to reach me? 37. I MEAN, SHIT, UH, 308..."

Reactions: jlb321

This is 100% true. Campus police walk the hallways of the suites trying to smell weed. Plus on everybody's door they put all the roommates names on the door.

1. This is not a big of a deal as Mo Washington
2. Frost needs to put the kabosh on the use of the drugs while playing for Nebraska. Teach them how conservative this state really is!
3.Someone needs to check and see if this "Community Service Officer" is a Iowa Hawkeye fan
4. Weed is not a big deal... I really don't care that he smokes it. It is illegal for now so follow the rules until it is!
5. Iowa Sucks

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. Yes
5. **** Iowa

Reactions: scarletred
ADVERTISEMENT