ADVERTISEMENT

Wan'Dale to UK

Dude.....what the f@©k is wrong with you??! We're you doggin Marrow while he was in Lincoln getting us recruits?? Who has the better the better record last 3 years? Kentucky. You win games good players don't leave!

Kentucky also has had more players DEVELOPED and DRAFTED into the NFL lately. They had 7 players drafted last 2 years to our 2! You have to go back to 2016 for us to equal that number and ALL but ONE of the 15 or so players we had drafted since 2015 we're recruited by BO PELINI!

Like 20 players left team since last February! You didn't have all these defections when Bo was here cuz he won games and competed for championships every other year. The players that did leave like Heard, Aaron Green left because of the depth chart, a few others left cuz they got bypassed or got kicked off the team (Castille).

WE ARE DOG SH!T RIGHT NOW.......WIN GAMES and the mass exodus STOPS!
He (marrow) also was telling players to come with him to Kentucky before he left Lincoln officially. As a result, he is hated. Not that complicated. We don’t have to respect him

Last edited:
Reactions: leodisflowers
Hate to see him leave because I think he's a good weapon and a good person. But now I really could care less. Sounds strong but I will support the guys that are here. THRILLED and THANKFUL for those returning. GBR

Good luck to Robinson. Like others have posted, he’s small so making NFL will be uphill battle. Also, lacks breakaway speed, as he was caught on several long runs from behind the pst couple years. Hope he makes in thru the SEC meat grinder...

• Haha
Reactions: anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi
Good luck to Robinson. Like others have posted, he’s small so making NFL will be uphill battle. Also, lacks breakaway speed, as he was caught on several long runs from behind the pst couple years. Hope he makes in thru the SEC meat grinder...

They don't play defense in the SEC east.

Yes.

If it's about winning, the kid could find a lot better places than Kentucky. They have been better than Nebraska, but not good. Also, you think any kid on a losing team should pack up and try to find a winning team to join? The kid was a starter and got more touches than anyone, he could have chosen to lead and be part of the solution. But I really doubt it's about being part of a winning program, as Kentucky just went 5-6.

If it's about playing in a good offense and putting up numbers, he could have done better, as Kentucky had the worst passing offense in all of college football.
I think he knew frost sucked like a lot of us said but we were always shut down. But Wandale made the right move going to Kentucky and pretty much everything you said was wrong again.

I think he knew frost sucked like a lot of us said but we were always shut down. But Wandale made the right move going to Kentucky and pretty much everything you said was wrong again.

We? That’s odd, as you just joined the site two weeks ago. Unless, of course, you are another recycled troll, nut job…..

we are the only fanbase that is constantly obsessing over guys that transferred out/quit on the program

move the fück on

Not sure, hard to get into the mind of a crazy person. Probably hurt his feelings on one of his other screen names. You know crazy people don’t like being called crazy.
Kind of like how frosturbators don’t like their garbage being shoved back in their face. This is great. So many absolutely atrocious takes about a kid that literally laid his body on the line for a shot coach, and the team they purportedly cheer for. Lots of hate for a kid that transferred, just like his head coach did. Tried going somewhere else (and lasted much longer here than ginger Jesus at Stanford). Maybe this would stop if a simple “I was completely blinded and did nothing but make excuses” thread was pinned up too? Idk. I do admit I get a kick out of his defenders turning on him now, and acting like they have anything of value to add when discussing possible new coaches.

Kind of like how frosturbators don’t like their garbage being shoved back in their face. This is great. So many absolutely atrocious takes about a kid that literally laid his body on the line for a shot coach, and the team they purportedly cheer for. Lots of hate for a kid that transferred, just like his head coach did. Tried going somewhere else (and lasted much longer here than ginger Jesus at Stanford). Maybe this would stop if a simple “I was completely blinded and did nothing but make excuses” thread was pinned up too? Idk. I do admit I get a kick out of his defenders turning on him now, and acting like they have anything of value to add when discussing possible new coaches.
At the end of the day, everyone on this board is a hypocrite. We all have the answers, even when we don’t. We all know better, even when we don’t.

Some will come back after the fact and say they were wrong. Kudos to them. But this is a never ending cycle that will provide endless entertainment.

At the end of the day, everyone on this board is a hypocrite. We all have the answers, even when we don’t. We all know better, even when we don’t.

Some will come back after the fact and say they were wrong. Kudos to them. But this is a never ending cycle that will provide endless entertainment.
Not likely. The cycle will start again with the whining and child-like fits of the next hire is not cleti approved. Which is sad, because they have no sense of how far in the depths they insisted in putting the program in.

Not sure if I would classify us all as hypocrites. A true hypocrite says one thing and does another. I would classify most of us as having opinions, some more educated than others.

Everything I said was wrong? I pointed out actual facts like Kentucky's record the previous season and where they ranked in passing yards. I never claimed Wandale wasn’t a good player or that he couldn’t succeed at another school and I even said I believed the reason he gave for transferring. Probably time to pack up and start yet another screen name.

Last edited:
Reactions: Laner2
images

AllAptCaimanlizard-max-1mb.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT