ADVERTISEMENT

Wan'Dale to UK

it would be pretty on the nose for him to leave kentucky as a 6'3" vertical threat
Three years older in age and three years in the weight room will make him bigger, faster and certainly strong along with his mental & physical toughness,

Makes about zero sense from a purely football perspective. But, like I said, it’s his life,hope it works out for him.
do you know who their QB will be next year? their new OC comes from the Rams, which repeatedly churn out thousand-yard receivers while also finding creative ways to get playmakers the ball.

a new broom sweeps clean, and that's what he's walking into. could be a lot better in terms of passing offense.

basing anything off of the last few years of UK is a futile exercise, since none of the key cogs (QB/OC) remain.

Reactions: WHCSC
Again, sure it does. Kentucky is currently better than Nebraska.

That’s it? Yes, they are below average (5-6), we are bad (3-5). That doesn’t make a bit of sense to jump for that reason. There are actually good programs out there that would probably take him. Or you could actually play better, lead better and win more where you are., if it’s all about winning (which clearly it is not).

Good point. The vision they painted for him must have looked better than what he could see at Nebraska. Time will tell.

A huge leap of faith, wouldn't you say? Had to be a a lot of schools that could actually have a QB on campus and have actually used players like he thinks he wants to be used. To me, this looks to be 100% about going home.

That’s it? Yes, they are below average (5-6), we are bad (3-5). That doesn’t make a bit of sense to jump for that reason. There are actually good programs out there that would probably take him. Or you could actually play better, lead better and win more where you are., if it’s all about winning (which clearly it is not).

You're obviously butthurt on this. Anyone could see this a mile away. He can go home and be with family and friends, play in the best conference in the country, and play for a better program at this time.

Reactions: LonghornInOmaha
I agree. I think this shows it really was about being home and closer to his mother.

Yeah, I called him a quitter before I saw his comments about his mother and choosing UK backs it up.
It’s a gut punch for us, but I’m not going to dump on the kid if his mother’s health concerns led him back.
Wish him well, and hope that our Huskers can move forward with success.

IF we can get the guys to step up who are supposed to step up, then we’ll get by fine.

do you know who their QB will be next year? their new OC comes from the Rams, which repeatedly churn out thousand-yard receivers while also finding creative ways to get playmakers the ball.

a new broom sweeps clean, and that's what he's walking into. could be a lot better in terms of passing offense.

basing anything off of the last few years of UK is a futile exercise, since none of the key cogs (QB/OC) remain.
New off coord from rams where slot receiver was 6’2”.....hmmmmm

Was looking at this earlier, appears with Wilson leaving #1 QB next fall at UK is Joey Gatewood. Former 4* at Auburn who couldn’t beat out Bo Nix, has 37 total pass attempts at UK. Good luck WR.

You're obviously butthurt on this. Anyone could see this a mile away. He can go home and be with family and friends, play in the best conference in the country, and play for a better program at this time.

I am not butt hurt, don't be an idiot. And yes we all saw this coming. I am saying it is about being close to home. If this was about football, he wouldn't be at Kentucky. Not sure how you can even disagree. Do you really think it is normal for players to go transfer to another school because they went 5-6, instead of 3-5? There is nothing about Kentucky's program or their offense that would attract him, if he wasn't from there.

We'll miss his game, but I'm glad he's gone. Anybody who is featured as prominently as he was and still has the gall to complain that the offense was not to his liking is not the kind of person you want in your locker room. And if this was in any way about losing too much he's in for a rude awakening at Kentucky.
He may have expectations for how he should be used that turn out to be unrealistic. A player's needs comes second to the team's. No school, including Kentucky, can make sure every game uses him the way he wants to be used. Things change from game to game as well as during a game due to injuries, the score, the weather etc. negating a players optimal use.
Hopefully he wont be disappointed again with his new team.

I am not butt hurt, don't be an idiot. And yes we all saw this coming. I am saying it is about being close to home. If this was about football, he wouldn't be at Kentucky. Not sure how you can even disagree. Do you really think it is normal for players to go transfer to another school because they went 5-6, instead of 3-5? There is nothing about Kentucky's program or their offense that would attract him, if he wasn't from there.

The only idiot is you and your whining about this kid leaving

A huge leap of faith, wouldn't you say? Had to be a a lot of schools that could actually have a QB on campus and have actually used players like he thinks he wants to be used. To me, this looks to be 100% about going home.
I'm not sure there's a bigger leap of faith in all of college football than hoping NU's quarterback play drastically improves over the last 2 seasons.

The only idiot is you and your whining about this kid leaving

Are you illiterate? I have not whined once about this kid leaving. Not even close. I even believe the reason he gave for leaving. I do think your idiotic belief that a kids transfer to 5-win teams because of team success laughable.

I'm not sure there's a bigger leap of faith in all of college football than hoping NU's quarterback play drastically improves over the last 2 seasons.

OK, but no one is talking about AM. Now why would a kid that wants to be a downfield receiver go to literally the worst passing team in college football, who doesn't even have a QB? This narrative of Wandale finding an explosive offense to showcase his talents for the NFL should now officially be put to bed. The idea that he left because of team success can also probably be put to bed. He simply wants to play for the hometown team, which is fine.

OK, but no one is talking about AM. Now why would a kid that wants to be a downfield receiver go to literally the worst passing team in college football, who doesn't even have a QB? This narrative of Wandale finding an explosive offense to showcase his talents for the NFL should now officially be put to bed. The idea that he left because of team success can also probably be put to bed. He simply wants to play for the hometown team, which is fine.
aside from him literally mentioning wanting to find an offense that would use him in a way that would make him happy, I agree. that's not a narrative, it's a direct quote from him.

will be interesting for the dozens of UK fans to see what the new OC does with the offense, I suppose.

either way, the paint's dry, and it's a guarantee he won't have the ball as much next year.

You’ve never been wooed by the likes of uncle Vince Morrow!!!

Reactions: headcard
Have we ever had a more overhyped player? This is not that big of a deal.

Are you illiterate? I have not whined once about this kid leaving. Not even close. I even believe the reason he gave for leaving. I do think your idiotic belief that a kids transfer to 5-win teams because of team success laughable.

😪

You’ve never been wooed by the likes of uncle Vince Morrow!!!

Right. Just look at those funbags.
DSC_0989.JPG

Have we ever had a more overhyped player? This is not that big of a deal.
Absolutely. Curt Dukes, Thunder Collins, Sam Keller, Tyjon Lindsey and a host of other players that have come and gone...

Our fan base may be the best at overhyping players year after year.

Edit: but yes, Wandale is up there on the Mt. Rushmore of overhyped players.

I do think your idiotic belief that a kids transfer to 5-win teams because of team success laughable.

UK is certainly not elite but they aren’t dog crap

they have been to a bowl the last 5 years

my god .... the president has been impeached 2 more times the last 4 years than Neb has bowl appearances

Last edited:
Reactions: KYHoopsBuzz
Was looking at this earlier, appears with Wilson leaving #1 QB next fall at UK is Joey Gatewood. Former 4* at Auburn who couldn’t beat out Bo Nix, has 37 total pass attempts at UK. Good luck WR.

Beau Allen will most likely be UK's starting QB next season and Allen and Robinson have been very close friends since their high school days.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Beau Allen will most likely be UK's starting QB next season and Allen and Robinson have been very close friends since their high school days.
Ahhh. The smoking gun. Now it makes more sense to me. Peer recruiting is a very effective tool. Hope it works out for both of them.

Reactions: ADV1 and GGplaya
UK is certainly not elite but they aren’t dog crap

they have been to a bowl the last 5 years

my god .... the president has been impeached 2 more times the last 4 years than Neb has bowl appearances
They have gotten better but their schedule usually has quite a bit of crap on it.

Right. Just look at those funbags.
DSC_0989.JPG

Dude.....what the f@©k is wrong with you??! We're you doggin Marrow while he was in Lincoln getting us recruits?? Who has the better the better record last 3 years? Kentucky. You win games good players don't leave!

Kentucky also has had more players DEVELOPED and DRAFTED into the NFL lately. They had 7 players drafted last 2 years to our 2! You have to go back to 2016 for us to equal that number and ALL but ONE of the 15 or so players we had drafted since 2015 we're recruited by BO PELINI!

Like 20 players left team since last February! You didn't have all these defections when Bo was here cuz he won games and competed for championships every other year. The players that did leave like Heard, Aaron Green left because of the depth chart, a few others left cuz they got bypassed or got kicked off the team (Castille).

WE ARE DOG SH!T RIGHT NOW.......WIN GAMES and the mass exodus STOPS!

Last edited:
Dude.....what the f@©k is wrong with you??! We're you doggin Marrow while he was in Lincoln getting us recruits?? Who has the better the better record last 3 years? Kentucky. You win games good players don't leave!

Kentucky also has had more players DEVELOPED and DRAFTED into the NFL lately. They had 7 players drafted last 2 years to our 2! You have to go back to 2016 for us to equal that number and ALL but ONE of the 15 or so players we had drafted since 2015 we're recruited by BO PELINI!

Like 20 players left team since last February! You didn't have all these defections when Bo was here cuz he won games and competed for championships every other year. The players that did leave like Heard, Aaron Green left because of the depth chart, a few others left cuz they got bypassed or got kicked off the team (Castille).

WE ARE DOG SH!T RIGHT NOW.......WIN GAMES and the mass exodus STOPS!

Get a grip. No one cares about your love of Bo Pelini or your affinity for Kentucky football. Just admire Vince Morrow’s massive man boobs and chill out.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT