ADVERTISEMENT

Wan'Dale to UK

3bdc4774c46d2522fb8d089d8ded83b6.jpeg

For us. Doesn't make a much sense for Wandale, but it's his life and I hope he's happy.

Maybe his mother's health really was the reason, because from a football standpoint this is a head-scratcher.
23-14 near home with bowl games vs 12-20 with early vacation in Nebraska is a head scratcher? Of course he probably could have gone to Alabama or Clemson and ridden the bench.

I loved this kid both on and off the field. He was a great ambassador for the program and university. He did everything asked of him on the field and gave it all he had. Never heard a disparaging word about him or his work ethics. He is an elite athlete and will be missed just as JD was missed no matter how hard you try to convince yourself and no matter how many quick remarks are made.

Blessings going forward Wandale.

Last edited:
That was the first place I suspected he'd go so not surprising in the least... with the COVID exemptions in place does he have to sit a year? or can he play right away?

23-14 vs 12-20 is a head scratcher?

Yes.

If it's about winning, the kid could find a lot better places than Kentucky. They have been better than Nebraska, but not good. Also, you think any kid on a losing team should pack up and try to find a winning team to join? The kid was a starter and got more touches than anyone, he could have chosen to lead and be part of the solution. But I really doubt it's about being part of a winning program, as Kentucky just went 5-6.

If it's about playing in a good offense and putting up numbers, he could have done better, as Kentucky had the worst passing offense in all of college football.

Yes.

If it's about winning, the kid could find a lot better places than Kentucky. They have been better than Nebraska, but not good. Also, you think any kid on a losing team should pack up and try to find a winning team to join? The kid was a starter and got more touches than anyone, he could have chosen to lead and be part of the solution. But I really doubt it's about being part of a winning program, as Kentucky just went 5-6.

If it's about playing in a good offense and putting up numbers, he could have done better, as Kentucky had the worst passing offense in all of college football.
It's about being closer to home and still getting to play the game he loves

Reactions: OzzyLvr
We'll miss his game, but I'm glad he's gone. Anybody who is featured as prominently as he was and still has the gall to complain that the offense was not to his liking is not the kind of person you want in your locker room. And if this was in any way about losing too much he's in for a rude awakening at Kentucky.

Yes.

Honestly think if Kentucky didn’t fire the OC he wouldn’t have ended up there.

Long shot....too small and not enough straight line speed.
Barring injury I think he'll make an NFL roster. How large of a role will he have and for how long is significantly less certain because he is small and doesn't possess top level speed.

For us. Doesn't make a much sense for Wandale, but it's his life and I hope he's happy.

Maybe his mother's health really was the reason, because from a football standpoint this is a head-scratcher.

Sure it does

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT