ADVERTISEMENT

Wandale to the portal

Good enough that Wandale is transferring here. Good enough to win 3 consecutive bowl games. If Ohio State played an SEC schedule they would be 9-3 every year.
Wow. Congrats. When I think of football I think of Kentucky. 2020 record of 5-6 but hey Alabama won the title and we play them sometimes. Look at us. We got Rondale Wobinson now

Hilarious to hear you keep talking about winning three consecutive bowl games, like that is an amazing accomplishment. You had a losing record this year . But I guess if you weren’t an insecure loser you wouldn’t be trolling another teams message board right now.
How many bowl games has Nebraska won the past three years? Only 4 power five teams have won three consecutive bowl games...Alabama, Texas A&M, Kentucky & Texas so there’s that.

How many bowl games has Nebraska won the past three years? Only 4 power five teams have won three consecutive bowl games...Alabama, Texas A&M, Kentucky & Texas so there’s that.
lol. Dude. We are bad right now and we know it. But you thinking Kentucky is anything great is wrong. Bowl game wins? Do you guys put banners up for bowl game wins? Lol.

Wow. Congrats. When I think of football I think of Kentucky. 2020 record of 5-6 but hey Alabama won the title and we play them sometimes. Look at us. We got Rondale Wobinson now
Only 4 power five teams have won three consecutive bowl games...Alabama, Texas A&M, Kentucky & Texas so there’s that.

lol. Dude. We are bad right now and we know it. But you thinking Kentucky is anything great is wrong. Bowl game wins? Do you guys put banners up for bowl game wins? Lol.
You didn’t answer my question...how many bowl wins or appearances do you have in the last three years? Nebraska Football = Irrelevant

Last edited:
Only 4 power five teams have won three consecutive bowl games...Alabama, Texas A&M, Kentucky & Texas so there’s that.
And Texas just fired their coach lol. Because bowl game wins isn’t a relevant direction of the program. No one looks at Kentucky as a player in football. You are a basketball school and looking at calipari the last 8 years that’s been suspect

Reactions: RedMyMind
The high point of Kentucky football seems amazing. How many National Championships have you watched your team win?

Wow. You guys will make the playoffs next year for sure. Kentucky football is so good. We went 5-6 this year so i bet with wandale we go 6-6 next year but make the playoffs because we get so much national respect since we play against Alabama. We will probably never beat them so we just chant SEC SEC to make us feel like we are part of it.

And Texas just fired their coach lol. Because bowl game wins isn’t a relevant direction of the program. No one looks at Kentucky as a player in football. You are a basketball school and looking at calipari the last 8 years that’s been suspect
You still didn’t answer my question...how many bowl wins & appearances does Nebraska have the last three years? Come on I know you can type it.

You still didn’t answer my question...how many bowl wins & appearances does Nebraska have the last three years? Come on I know you can type it.
0. We went 4-8 in 2018. 5-7 2019. And 3-5 year. And opted out of the bowl game. But dude I have seen us win 3 national championships and yes times are tough on the program right now but you aren’t from here so you don’t get it and never will. We will get back to relevance soon whether it’s with Frost or not. This is Kentucky’s best and it’s not even that good.

0. We went 4-8 in 2018. 5-7 2019. And 3-5 year. And opted out of the bowl game. But dude I have seen us win 3 national championships and yes times are tough on the program right now but you aren’t from here so you don’t get it and never will. We will get back to relevance soon whether it’s with Frost or not. This is Kentucky’s best and it’s not even that good.
Nebraska football will never be relevant again. No recruiting base and Tom Osborn isn’t walking through that door.

• Haha
Reactions: SkerInCo
Nebraska football will never be relevant again. No recruiting base and Tom Osborn isn’t walking through that door.
Tom Osborne walks through the door a lot actually. He has an office there. With 3 championship trophies. Next to the 2 Devaney won. Congrats on your national title Kentucky. sEC. SEC. SEC. I bet you are proud. Go celebrate your title.

Reactions: headcard
Tom Osborne walks through the door a lot actually. He has an office there. With 3 championship trophies. Next to the 2 Devaney won. Congrats on your national title Kentucky. sEC. SEC. SEC. I bet you are proud. Go celebrate your title.
I didn’t say you were never good I said you will never be relevant again. Thanks for Wandale.
One more lesson before I go:
The SEC has now won 11 of the last 14 CFB National Championships

I didn’t say you were never good I said you will never be relevant again. Thanks for Wandale.
How many has Kentucky won? And wandale scored 1 touchdown. I think we will be better without him and trying to cater to his NFL dreams. Maybe frost will change because of it and find guys who want to be here and not sell them on nfl. I would rather support that

I guess if relevance means having a head coach who’s biggest life accomplishment was navigating the same birth canal as his successful brother and getting a player to come back home from Nebraska then we may not get back there.

Thanks for stopping by.

Well the good news is we should only have to endure 2 more years of this hot mess till we get another swing at a coach with a clue.

Reactions: RothMatt
how many has Kentucky won?
Alabama cousins to you guys?
Some incestuousness in play?

I heard through the grapevine that Warner was going to lead the team next year by having more mustache contests and WanDale could not grow a very good one. It also annoys him that iowa beats Nebraska like a drum and Kentucky does not play iowa. It is cold and “Frosty” in Lincoln With no signs of warming........

I heard through the grapevine that Warner was going to lead the team next year by having more mustache contests and WanDale could not grow a very good one. It also annoys him that iowa beats Nebraska like a drum and Kentucky does not play iowa. It is cold and “Frosty” in Lincoln With no signs of warming........
200_d.gif

It’s amazing how apathetic everyone is to this type of news now including myself! Unfortunately this is what happens when you’re just a shitty program, Cheers to you Scott Frost on another fine season!

Reactions: Mrs.Jeans15
People can tell me what they want but his mom is the excuse he is using to leave. He thinks he has a better chance elsewhere to win games and "be used differently for the NFL" - his words, not mine.

He's a good player and is a loss to Nebraska, but homie you are 5'8 without top end speed.

I guess if relevance means having a head coach who’s biggest life accomplishment was navigating the same birth canal as his successful brother and getting a player to come back home from Nebraska then we may not get back there.

Thanks for stopping by.
Nailed it. All time -- their best season -- ever -- was third place in their own division, and dude's up here carrying on like a 48 year old virgin who just got to second base for the first time.

Losing your top two wr two years in a row definitely makes improving and taking a step forward as a program more difficult. Really curious to see how Fidone turns out.

Here's a lesson for a never has been. I have watched 3 Nebraska teams win National Championships in person and many on this board have watched more. We don't have to ride the coat tails of our conference to feel relevant.

Last edited:
It sucks but we'll be fine. We've got a lot of talent and someone will step up. Hopefully it forces for us to do a better job of getting more guys ready. I feel like he relied on Wandale too much with very mixed results.
Where exactly do we have “a lot of talent”. While Betts flashed in moments, he barely saw the field. LM is a weapon, but still undersized. Outside of them I saw zero talent at the skill positions. After the first two years, I would be skeptical of expecting any incoming freshman to contribute in a meaningful way.

Reactions: TheNewNU
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT