ADVERTISEMENT

Wandale Robinson

He had Nebraska picked before the kid pick shit tucky,so dont put to much in to what he thinks.Just wait and see and save yourself some pain.
That would be because Wandale was essentially a silent commit here before the issues that day. He changes where things are at. He can’t help it’s a kid that’s changing his mind.

He's a teenager and he's getting pulled in a lot of different directions. I hope he chooses to come to Nebraska and that that's the best choice for him, but he's got to be comfortable with where he ends up. It seems like the coaches think he has the character to be an asset to the team, so I'm not going to be too upset by the circumstances of his recruitment.

Reactions: Yossarian23
He's a teenager and he's getting pulled in a lot of different directions. I hope he chooses to come to Nebraska and that that's the best choice for him, but he's got to be comfortable with where he ends up. It seems like the coaches think he has the character to be an asset to the team, so I'm not going to be too upset by the circumstances of his recruitment.
Agreed. I hope he makes the best decision for him and what he truly wants/where he feels he fits.

Only if you give the mods a bag of money

The mods don't need your money, they all drive around in Koenigseggs and Paganis, wear A Lange and Sohne and Patek Philipe watches, have their suits made by Huntsman and Camps de Luca, their shoes by Dimitri Gomez and Foster and Son and eat fancy food like otter noses and wolf nipple chips. To them all the gold in Fort Knox would be just another grain of sand in the Sahara.

The mods don't need your money, they all drive around in Koenigseggs and Paganis, wear A Lange and Sohne and Patek Philipe watches, have their suits made by Huntsman and Camps de Luca, their shoes by Dimitri Gomez and Foster and Son and eat fancy food like otter noses and wolf nipple chips. To them all the gold in Fort Knox would be just another grain of sand in the Sahara.

What??

I like Nebraska Kool aid as much as the next guy up here, but what does this mean?
Kentucky plays in a conference with 5 teams that regularly pull in top 10 recruiting classes (Alabama, Georgia, LSU, A&M, Florida), whereas Nebraska is upper-middle tier in their own conference.

Not saying Kentucky is a bad team, but he's not often going to be playing against a significant talent advantage at Nebraska like he would at UK.

I have never heard of a single one of these brands....are they even real???

Reactions: huskerfan66
All the fans on the UK board are acting like he's gone.

PSA - don't go over to their board and post. You make us look like those idiots from Iowa and UCF.

Football has enough significance at the University of Kentucky to have a message board? Winking

Reactions: huskerfan66
So, when does Frost go in home? Do we schedule Held back there the final night? Frost will be with Ty Robinson that night, and its not exactly feasible to do both in the same day.

So, when does Frost go in home? Do we schedule Held back there the final night? Frost will be with Ty Robinson that night, and its not exactly feasible to do both in the same day.

Gain 2 hrs from KY to AZ and usage of private jet could make feasible IF that is what they want to do...don't know if that will be the case, however

I think the plan is for Frost to visit this Sunday

Football has enough significance at the University of Kentucky to have a message board? Winking
I checked out their board I didn't post anything, but man they really talk shit about Nebraska, just shows how irrelevant we've been for last minimum 10 years closer to 20, give a big shout out to Harvey, Sean, Mike. 20 years ago it was unimaginable that Nebraska would hire clowns like those guys, but it actually happened.

I checked out their board I didn't post anything, but man they really talk shit about Nebraska, just shows how irrelevant we've been for last minimum 10 years closer to 20, give a big shout out to Harvey, Sean, Mike. 20 years ago it was unimaginable that Nebraska would hire clowns like those guys, but it actually happened.

Last 10 years

Nebraska 80-51
Kentucky 55-69

And they’re telling us how irrelevant we are..:rolleyes:

yep, one powder puff schedule, yet only 9-3, and they are a lifelong football dynasty......bunch of wannabees. i'd say any of TO's worst years 89-92 were better than any KY football season ever.

I can understand the Kentucky fan frustration if he is truly wavering on his commitment. Home grow kid got him to commit to stay home. Out board had a bit of a melt down to when he flipped his commitment. I can't imagine how tough this is on the kid himself I'm sure he is getting pressure from family and friends to stay home but knows his skill set could flourish in Frost offense. I don't envy the decision he has to make

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT