ADVERTISEMENT

Wandale Robinson

LOL...Nebraska out of it and hosting NU coaches three times prior to NSD including the entire offensive staff on one visit?

Ummmmmm, ok

When was the visit with all of the offensive staff?

It is upcoming next week

And then another return visit with Held

The only real question is which of the visits Frost will go in house

Only will believe Nebraska is out of it when/if visits are cancelled

It is upcoming next week

And then another return visit with Held

The only real question is which of the visits Frost will go in house

Only will believe Nebraska is out of it when/if visits are cancelled
You’re making my head hurt... I don’t know what to think!

But I’ve always found you to be quite knowledgeable about these things, so I like hearing this. Thanks!

Reactions: HuskerO
Not ***** currently ***** an option. Don’t want to burn bridges because he definitely wants them as an option.

Reactions: HuskerLLM
You’re making my head hurt... I don’t know what to think!

But I’ve always found you to be quite knowledgeable about these things, so I like hearing this. Thanks!

Not guaranteeing a LOI...just saying IMO not out of it...there is a plan in place for his continued recruitment...and, possibly more importantly, to gain confidence and trust with Mom (key)

If he ends up at Nebraska I don't even want to imagine the reaction on the Kentucky boards. I would love to see him in red, but he's got to do what's best for him. I hope he determines that that's playing in Lincoln.

It better be something to it.. if not then the kid is an attention whore. I mean he’s already committed to UK. Why feel the need to keep dishing out that type of tweet if he’s not reconsidering his decision.

It could mean nothing, or it could mean what's best for him is staying in Kentucky. But Coach Held still liking his tweets after his in-home visit must mean that he still thinks we have a shot. Otherwise why bother still following the kid on social media.

It could mean nothing, or it could mean what's best for him is staying in Kentucky. But Coach Held still liking his tweets after his in-home visit must mean that he still thinks we have a shot. Otherwise why bother still following the kid on social media.

Could also mean that someone offered him lima beans when he believes that pinto beans are far more nutritious.

What are message boards for if not unwarranted speculation? So here's mine: Wandale Robinson initially committed to Kentucky because of a lot of pressure to go there from various parties. Ryan Held was able to diminish some of that pressure during his visit with Robinson and his family. This tweet is a public acknowledgment of that fact. There is now a better than 50% chance that he ends up a Husker (and has an amazing career.) Of course the tweet could be about standing firm on which movie he wanted to see against his girlfriend's objections.

Reactions: ZJSARENOTFREE
It better be something to it.. if not then the kid is an attention whore. I mean he’s already committed to UK. Why feel the need to keep dishing out that type of tweet if he’s not reconsidering his decision.

Would be a really strange situation if he flipped. I guess my skepticism comes in when that tweet could mean a million different things.

'tis the season to over-analyze the tweets of 17 year olds!

This deal feels like they're trying to milk the process for all it's worth. I love the talent and I get how the game is played, I hope that if we get him he's more Mo. Washington than Aaron Green.

'tis the season to over-analyze the tweets of 17 year olds!

This deal feels like they're trying to milk the process for all it's worth. I love the talent and I get how the game is played, I hope that if we get him he's more Mo. Washington than Aaron Green.
Honestly I think he's just a kid getting advice from too many people. Don't think he's trying to "milk the process" from most reports I've read. Now I definitely wouldn't say that about some of the people trying to offer him advice. Just hope he makes the right decision for HIM whatever that is and learns to ignore the people trying to steer him in their direction.

Honestly I think he's just a kid getting advice from too many people. Don't think he's trying to "milk the process" from most reports I've read. Now I definitely wouldn't say that about some of the people trying to offer him advice. Just hope he makes the right decision for HIM whatever that is and learns to ignore the people trying to steer him in their direction.
Valid point, it may not be him holding the milk pail. But the sudden swings at this stage in the game strike me funny.

Reactions: huskerfan66
That's a strange comment
What else are you going to say when you're committed to one school but still considering another? It's an awkward interview whatever you say and that's as good a comment as any. Best of course not to do any interviews and just go silent to the public.

Reactions: huskerfan66
We'll just know that common sense prevailed over cash in the end. :Cool:

or maybe both ...do you really care if a booster gives him and his family 15k to play at Nebraska...as long as our university is not involved? You do understand that most of these payments skirt the major universities and are between rich men who want to participate in the program, bag men, and the kid or their families. Often the kid doesn't even know a payment has been made...but the family will "persuade" the kid. That is why some of the reactions on NSD are so over the top from family members. They may have been expecting a payment if the kid chose the "right" school. We spent/waste hundreds of millions of dollars on an amateur sport. I would hope we would do what the competition has been and is doing, and we do it in such a novel intelligent way that we never get caught. If you are worried about morality, you lost the battle the moment you put money into college football, while education, science, public health and safety are all strapped.

Reactions: ZJSARENOTFREE
What else are you going to say when you're committed to one school but still considering another? It's an awkward interview whatever you say and that's as good a comment as any. Best of course not to do any interviews and just go silent to the public.
But didn't he say Nebraska wasn't on his list? His comments made no sense

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT