ADVERTISEMENT

Wandale Robinson

He won't go to ul with or without Brohm. He's headed to UK where his girlfriend attends. His family wants him close to home.
Thanks for setting the record straight. No room for speculation here.

You better hope his girlfriend doesn’t break up with him.

If I were Held, I'd say the following...

"Good luck Wandale, you'd be a lot better off in our offense."

GBR

Or, You can break records and be a top NFL draft pick with big numbers over 3-4 years with US, think of the "Extra Potential Millions" and not the $50k cash the SEC schools are offering.

He won't go to ul with or without Brohm. He's headed to UK where his girlfriend attends. His family wants him close to home.
Ahhhh the old girlfriend thing. Sometimes the answer to where a kid chooses to go to college is so simple and logical that you just plain forget about what really matters to an 18 year old guy..... Understand completely now. So as usual, WAS THIS "GIRLFRIEND" ONE HE MET ON HIS VISIT TO KENTUCKY? Apparently we need more "professional" recruiters at NU.

Ahhhh the old girlfriend thing. Sometimes the answer to where a kid chooses to go to college is so simple and logical that you just plain forget about what really matters to an 18 year old guy..... Understand completely now. So as usual, WAS THIS "GIRLFRIEND" ONE HE MET ON HIS VISIT TO KENTUCKY? Apparently we need more "professional" recruiters at NU.

Louisville basketball got in trouble for this type of thing.

Did Robinson sweet after the Kentucky coaches visited? In this instance, it’s the husker Staff tweeting after the visit. If no tweets from Robinson, that’s kind of a big deal in my opinion, and says a lot about which way he is leaning.

Did Robinson sweet after the Kentucky coaches visited? In this instance, it’s the husker Staff tweeting after the visit. If no tweets from Robinson, that’s kind of a big deal in my opinion, and says a lot about which way he is leaning.
Maybe. Some are speculating he is going to be very silent until signing. Could be.

He tweeted about Kentucky after their visit, he did not tweet about us after the visit. IMO he stays in Kentucky.

Reactions: timnsun
He tweeted about Kentucky after their visit, he did not tweet about us after the visit. IMO he stays in Kentucky.
That’s my sense as well.

On the other hand, can you imagine if he would’ve tweeted something after coach held visited? That could’ve caused a lot of headaches for the coaches in Kentucky. Maybe he’s simply avoiding that. One can hope, I guess…

Reactions: ZJSARENOTFREE
That’s my sense as well.

On the other hand, can you imagine if he would’ve tweeted something after coach held visited? That could’ve caused a lot of headaches for the coaches in Kentucky. Maybe he’s simply avoiding that. One can hope, I guess…
I would think this is the case. If we have a chance, that's how I see this playing out. Avoiding the backlash and the pressure. Once the ink is dry, not much you can do or say

Reactions: timnsun

It will come down to whether Frost can win over the parents. I think it's a long-shot.

I think Frost has moved on to Winston Wright and thinks we have a better shot at flipping him. Not quite as fast as Wandale, but still very similar players.

I see why HCSF stopped to see Mr. Wright. West Virginia OC was just hired as the Texas St head coach!

Reactions: WHCSC
Or, You can break records and be a top NFL draft pick with big numbers over 3-4 years with US, think of the "Extra Potential Millions" and not the $50k cash the SEC schools are offering.

And what are the guarantees of that? It just makes a liar out of someone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT