ADVERTISEMENT

Wandale Robinson

Give Held an Assistant Head Coach title or something. He has to be the hardest working recruiter in the country.
Let’s tap the brakes on raises for now. We just finished 4-8 so if we give raises with that record then we’re turning into Iowa... If we give a raise after a 4 star commits without seeing on the field production then we’re turning into Texas...

Hard pass on both

I was gonna say, you got all the new brands in there.. lambo's and rolex isn't so hip anymore

I spend a lot of time studying how to ostentatiously display wealth whenever the lottery jackpot hits a point where I would get to keep at least $100,000,000. So far I haven't had the chance to put my knowledge to use, but I think it's just around the corner.

Let’s tap the brakes on raises for now. We just finished 4-8 so if we give raises with that record then we’re turning into Iowa... If we give a raise after a 4 star commits without seeing on the field production then we’re turning into Texas...

Hard pass on both

Well, Coach Held was considered for the head coaching job at McNeese State. It would be nice to keep him for a while.

https://www.americanpress.com/sport...pdf_0590ab2a-f8cf-11e8-98d3-135c5f6909d2.html

I spend a lot of time studying how to ostentatiously display wealth whenever the lottery jackpot hits a point where I would get to keep at least $100,000,000. So far I haven't had the chance to put my knowledge to use, but I think it's just around the corner.
Gotta have a plan, brother. I like where your head is at.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT