ADVERTISEMENT

Wandale Robinson

i’m not an insider, and i’m not going to say how I came across the information, but a Kentucky beat writer flipped his CB for Wandale to Nebraska late last week. Take it for what it’s worth, but the Wandale saga is not over.

Edit: info is old so disregard my post.

Last edited:
Is he the one who had the hype Kentucky announcement video in his school gym I accidentally watched on periscope a couple weeks ago?

I’m not saying this is the issue with Wandale, but i’ve Often wondered. How often do kids “commit” to schools because that’s the popular choice at school, only to recommit later and go where they really want to go? High school is tough, and I have to wonder how many times kids just make a commitment just to get other kids off their back.

I’m not saying this is the issue with Wandale, but i’ve Often wondered. How often do kids “commit” to schools because that’s the popular choice at school, only to recommit later and go where they really want to go? High school is tough, and I have to wonder how many times kids just make a commitment just to get other kids off their back.
Or family.

i’m not an insider, and i’m not going to say how I came across the information, but a Kentucky beat writer flipped his CB for Wandale to Nebraska late last week. Take it for what it’s worth, but the Wandale saga is not over.

I like you, Mr. Bringer of Good News.

GBR

think it was more the KY coaches desperation to keep a top local player than any HS or family pressure

I think that ship has sailed. I think to many burnt bridges here. Not trying to he negative buy seems that there were some pissed people on both sides when he announced I would be surprised if he flipped back to NU even if if doesn't end up at Kentucky

I think that ship has sailed. I think to many burnt bridges here. Not trying to he negative buy seems that there were some pissed people on both sides when he announced I would be surprised if he flipped back to NU even if if doesn't end up at Kentucky
Yeah, that’s my point. No way Frost would be doing an In-home visit if the things alleged by certain reporters had actually happened.

Yeah, that’s my point. No way Frost would be doing an In-home visit if the things alleged by certain reporters had actually happened.

Those things didn’t happen I’m pretty sure of which is why Frost is going back.

Not to be negative Nancy here but what makes me sour about this is the kid said that the two biggest factors in his decision to commit would be the attention from the staff and style of offense. He came out and admitted to both of those that we were the leader. Then he changes his mind on the 11th hour. I believe he’s getting a lot of pressure to stay in Kentucky.

Wandale is just a kid. If the actual relationship between Frost and the kid, and Frost and the parents, has always been good, then why not give it another chance? If he's a special talent, I think you give it a try. If he's a dime a dozen type of kid, you wish him the best and close the door.

Wandale is just a kid. If the actual relationship between Frost and the kid, and Frost and the parents, has always been good, then why not give it another chance? If he's a special talent, I think you give it a try. If he's a dime a dozen type of kid, you wish him the best and close the door.
Stanley Morgan is graduating. Somebody needs to take his targets and while I like Cade Warner, in most games we need somebody more athletic than him to get his targets. That is a whole lot of opportunities for a WR/DuckR to make plays. There's an opportunity for early playing time to be had and NOBODY has a more exciting offense for a talent like Wandale to play in.

It is being reported that Frost will visit him early in the week. It may be a long shot, but hopefully there's still a chance to get him.
If what was reported really happened I don't see Frost wanting to mess with him.
If what was reported didn't happen and the kid really wanted to go to Kentucky I don't think Frost would waste his time.
If Frost is really going to visit him, I think we have a legit shot to get him back. My gut says he wants to be here.

He has said if Brohm went to Louisville, he’d have to look into it, all the while trolling Louisville. I’m not sure you need to take this guy too seriously until signing day.

True. Frost wants to see him so he must feel like there is still a chance. I personally wouldn’t waste my time on him but obviously I don’t have the intel on the situation like the coaches do.

Reactions: husker2612
ADVERTISEMENT