First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
May 10, 2009
Pagosa Springs Colo

dsmalls3

Senior
Gold Member
Feb 8, 2017
I think that is way high... should be around 40%. The Blacks have been voting Dem for so many years and what has it done for them?

The government, Dems or Pubs, have definitely not done African Americans any favors over the years.

Reactions: Oldschool1964

Jaemekon

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
Progressive.

It's true. Look at who supports the Ukranazis.

zelensky-ukraine.gif

JOHNNY N

College Football Hall of Fame
Sep 24, 2003
Johnny always comes with the jokes. That's what I appreciate about you
Jokes?

Conservatives aren't the ones eliminating advanced mathematics because they don't think black kids are capable of doing it.

Conservatives aren't making skin color a job qualification.

Conservatives aren't segregating classrooms.

Those are all progressives.

RatTailGuy

Junior
Feb 19, 2022
I'm all for reparations. I'll happily spend white guilt ridden liberals money.
I’m all for slave owning families paying reparations if that’s what it comes down to. Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are on that list. I’m sure plenty of elite Democrat are also on that list old money. I don’t see why white guilt have to pay off old rich white peoples policies we were all workers and slaves to the man then and we still are today has nothing to do with race hast to do a class dumb ass

Reactions: Jaemekon

RatTailGuy

Junior
Feb 19, 2022
I’m all for slave owning families paying reparations if that’s what it comes down to. Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are on that list. I’m sure plenty of elite Democrat are also on that list old money. I don’t see why white guilt have to pay off old rich white peoples policies we were all workers and slaves to the man then and we still are today has nothing to do with race hast to do a class dumb ass
That dumb ass was for the liberal idiots not you Johnny I like you

RatTailGuy

Junior
Feb 19, 2022
Look at this HawKKK-eye piece of shit, the one who is so worried about what people will think of his white family being seen out in public with his black daughter-in-law, that he starts looking around to see how people are reacting. Isn’t there a home board for your Iowa University of Racism?RollingLaugh
He’s “from Illinois” now and very diverse neighborhood/upbringing ;)

JOHNNY N

College Football Hall of Fame
Sep 24, 2003
Johnny always comes with the jokes. That's what I appreciate about you

Jokes?

Conservatives aren't the ones eliminating advanced mathematics because they don't think black kids are capable of doing it.

Tetonia

Senior
Jan 22, 2022
It’ll basically come down to anyone with one Caucasian ancestor pays money and gives property to anyone with any black ancestor. They gonna do a genealogy of every man, woman and child here? Who’s gonna be in charge of that? Bunch of bureaucrats? Gubmint? Seems like a great idea. Great way for the entire country to in unison fill their extended magazines with hollow points…

tb233

Defensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Dec 13, 2017
Jokes?

I have to say, this is some of your better work Johnny. I knew you had a sense of humor, but I didn't think you'd go for the ole 'No, the KKK isn't racist' bit. You got jokes!

tb233

Defensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Dec 13, 2017
Progressive for sure. That's why one of their main leaders voted for Biden. Sorry that reality hurts you.

I know you're stupid, but not even you are stupid enough to believe that the KKK is progressive. Your jokes aren't nearly as good as Johnny's. He's clearly kidding, you actually seem like you might believe what you're saying.

dragonraider1

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
^^^^white dude playing the race card^^^
He hopes to be cleansed from his whiteness by praying at the altar of Democrat Communism. Only they can give back the wonderful life of work, cottages designed for basic (green) needs enjoyed by ******s before the Civil War.

tb233

Defensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Dec 13, 2017
This seems racist, I'm sure you know those doing it are all very Progressive.

Just so we're clear, the point you're attempting to make is that the KKK, whose entire organization is based around white supremacy, is progressive and encouraging antiracism.

tb233

Defensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Dec 13, 2017
You don't see conservatives segregating classrooms do you?

DNC = KKK

They were segregated in the first place because of conservatives like the KKK, and desegregated by progressives. Comparing the segregation conservatives and the KKK fought for before, during, and after the civil rights era in the 50s and 60s to minorities today in an antiracism program discussing and examining racist institutions with other minorities is such a pathetic false equivalency even I'm embarrassed for you. I'm beginning to think you aren't joking and actually believe what you're saying. If that's true, and you do believe what you're saying, folks who think like you are the reason many minorities don't feel comfortable discussing this shit with white people because you dismiss their experiences outright.

• Haha
Reactions: williamsonframe