ADVERTISEMENT

Walking around Torrey Pines…

Charlie Marlow

Athletic Director
Sep 23, 2005
In Your Head
cuz I got nothing else to do today. Anyway there was a lady walking my way on the sidewalk. But she was walking on her left side of the side walk!! 😱😱
I thought I should teach her how we do things here in America and punch her in the face. But then I realized ‘who cares what side of the sidewalk she’s walking on?’ and I went on my merry way.

cuz I got nothing else to do today. Anyway there was a lady walking my way on the sidewalk. But she was walking on her left side of the side walk!! 😱😱
I thought I should teach her how we do things here in America and punch her in the face. But then I realized ‘who cares what side of the sidewalk she’s walking on?’ and I went on my merry way.
Did her dog have diarrhea?

Get any pics of the girl?

fat-woman-BET7T3.jpg

Any woman in SoCal could take you. They all pack heat.

was she asian?

Mask or no Mask?

Reactions: dinglefritz
Punch first. Later, explain her ticket is valid.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT