ADVERTISEMENT

Walk-on or Scholarship for 2020

Is that why he is from Houston and is unrated. I have some incredibly rich soil farmland to sell in the sandhills.

Enrollment of 333 students for grades 9-12. It's a small Christian school that does not compete against the public schools. I doubt any of the schools in their league receive regular recruiting attention from major college programs.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lutheran_South_Academy

Episcopal is a small Christian school in Houston. They had 2 of the top OL in the country a couple of years ago.

with that said, this kid is not a division 1 scholarship player, but that has nothing to do with the size of the school.

Scholarships and recruiting is alive and well in the parochial schools.

I do wonder if these type of kids are brought in not necessarily knowing they will compete for a starting spot, but more so as good example/ roll model for others. If you have a bunch of these walk ons working their asses off, putting in extra time, staying positive, work and doing the right thing on and off the field, it has to rub off to the others.

I do wonder if these type of kids are brought in not necessarily knowing they will compete for a starting spot, but more so as good example/ roll model for others. If you have a bunch of these walk ons working their asses off, putting in extra time, staying positive, work and doing the right thing on and off the field, it has to rub off to the others.
They're brought in because a small percentage of them will be pleasant surprises who end up getting significant playing time.

It's all a numbers game. Take as many "free" guys as you can handle and you increase your chances of finding a few who crack the two deep.

Reactions: WHCSC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT