ADVERTISEMENT

Waiver for Gaylord

If he was a Riley guy , you all would want to move him along for his scholarship.This Riley guy Bo guy yipping is getting old, by now they should all be considered Frost guys.
This has to be creating an identity crisis for this kid. Who's guy am I? Am I supposed to curse and act a fool? Am I supposed to ride a bicycle everywhere and have best darn time having water ballon fights with my friends? Am I supposed to put in a big dip and go hunting?

Last edited:
If he was a Riley guy , you all would want to move him along for his scholarship.This Riley guy Bo guy yipping is getting old, by now they should all be considered Frost guys.

Did someone pi$$ on your Cheerios? I don’t see the big deal who’s guy he is, just looking for a quick response from the experts. And since they are all Frost’s guys (as you say) we better not hear our head man or people on this board using “lack of system guys” as an excuse when we aren’t winning.

Reactions: Crazyhole
Did someone pi$$ on your Cheerios? I don’t see the big deal who’s guy he is, just looking for a quick response from the experts. And since they are all Frost’s guys (as you say) we better not hear our head man or people on this board using “lack of system guys” as an excuse when we aren’t winning.
Yours was a legit question and yes, I'm pretty sure he's the last Bo recruit left.

Reactions: CatColumbia
His first year was Riley’s first year. Committed in Feb/2014, so recruited by prob either Cotton or Garrison, then coached by Cav and Austin.

Reactions: CatColumbia
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT