ADVERTISEMENT

Wait...Milton almost followed Frost to Nebraska?

Milton McKenzie is my choice for the Heisman as I agree with Pat Narduzzi..

Milton McKenzie is my choice for the Heisman as I agree with Pat Narduzzi..
If they actually played a good schedule I agree - I really have an issue with these lower tier teams that refuse to schedule good P5 teams in OOC then continually whine about being under appreciated.

They use the excuse that no one wants to play them which is BS no good P5 team will go to that high school stadium to play them but many would play them on their home field. Its up to UCF and teams like them to prove they belong and when they refuse to go on the road and play a good team its basically admitting they are not good enough.

Milton may be deserving of heisman consideration but he will not be ,due to their AD playing chicken and not scheduling good teams

From B-R:

That's why it was so hard for Milton to watch Frost leave for his dream job at Nebraska, and why he almost followed Frost to Lincoln. "Part of me thought about it," Milton says. "But in the end, these guys here, my teammates, I couldn't leave them."

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...om&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial
Meh, Martinez would end up being the guy anyways even if he had. Maybe even this year for sure it would have been next. He was smart to stay put and look amazing in a weak conference.

Meh, Martinez would end up being the guy anyways even if he had. Maybe even this year for sure it would have been next. He was smart to stay put and look amazing in a weak conference.

WTF?

The kid is coming off an undefeated season, he's in another undefeated season, and he's an incredible CFB QB.

Why the hate?

If they actually played a good schedule I agree - I really have an issue with these lower tier teams that refuse to schedule good P5 teams in OOC then continually whine about being under appreciated.

They use the excuse that no one wants to play them which is BS no good P5 team will go to that high school stadium to play them but many would play them on their home field. Its up to UCF and teams like them to prove they belong and when they refuse to go on the road and play a good team its basically admitting they are not good enough.

Milton may be deserving of heisman consideration but he will not be ,due to their AD playing chicken and not scheduling good teams

Unlike.

UCF is doing an amazing job, with what Frost built, and what Heupel has picked-up and maintained.

Like us, their defense is suspect, but their offense is potent.

I've watched them and think they are just as good this year as last. Offense is still amazing and their defense has speed.

I hope they win out. Big fan of The Knights, AND WHAT FROST BUILT.

GBR

Welp, I guess UCF beating up Auburn and having the NCAA officially recognize them as the 2017 NC's kinda blows your theory out of the water. Nebraska was often criticized it the past that never played anybody and that our schedules were weak, but the big teams that we did play most of the time not all we beat down. UCF is in that same situation. I actually believe UCF would've beaten Bama last year, just like I think Ohio St would've beaten them as well. It's all BS politics that caters to the SEC.

High school?

https://www.google.com/maps/@28.606667,-81.1925409,226a,35y,39.47t/data=!3m1!1e3

http://ucfknights.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=34100&ATCLID=211735275

WTF?

The kid is coming off an undefeated season, he's in another undefeated season, and he's an incredible CFB QB.

Why the hate?
Just an opinion. I believe if he was at any other top 25 program besides UCF, he wouldn't be looking nearly as good. Weak competition makes him look unstoppable. Yes I believe Martinez will be even better.

The NCAA never recognized UCF as National Champions. They did, however, recognize that they finished ranked #1 in a national poll (Colley).

Oklahoma State, Notre Dame, and Alabama all have been ranked #1 after a season in which they didn't win the BCS or CFP championship by the Colley Poll since 2011. UCF is, to the best of my knowledge, the only school that has tried to legitimize the ranking as a true National Championship.

Welp, I guess UCF beating up Auburn and having the NCAA officially recognize them as the 2017 NC's kinda blows your theory out of the water. Nebraska was often criticized it the past that never played anybody and that our schedules were weak, but the big teams that we did play most of the time not all we beat down. UCF is in that same situation. I actually believe UCF would've beaten Bama last year, just like I think Ohio St would've beaten them as well. It's all BS politics that caters to the SEC.
Where does it say they are recognized as NC? I haven't seen it. What I have seen It simply recognizes them as 1 team who finished 1st in 1 poll/ranking. Which they did finish first in 1 poll/ranking. I believe there are 30 some polls/ranking. Guess who finished first in the rest?Many years the ncaa recognizes multiple teams as finishing "first"
Like it or not, as of right now there is only one method to choose the NC. That is through the playoff. UCF was not in the playoff, so hence can not be a true NC. Made up NC, yes

Where does it say they are recognized as NC? I haven't seen it. What I have seen It simply recognizes them as 1 team who finished 1st in 1 poll/ranking. Which they did finish first in 1 poll/ranking. I believe there are 30 some polls/ranking. Guess who finished first in the rest?Many years the ncaa recognizes multiple teams as finishing "first"
Go to the NCAA site and you'll find it. https://sports.yahoo.com/official-n...ional-championship-record-book-234835087.html

Scroll down and you'll see the tweet Page 115 of the updated 2018 record book

Scroll down and you'll see the tweet Page 115 of the updated 2018 record book and click on it.
I don't want to get into a back and forth with ya. But you must also believe that Bama was NC in 16, Notre Dame was in 2012, Okla St in 2011, and Utah in 08?

Just an opinion. I believe if he was at any other top 25 program besides UCF, he wouldn't be looking nearly as good. Weak competition makes him look unstoppable. Yes I believe Martinez will be even better.

Agree, but give the kid credit.

Low star from Hawaii is gonna win 20+ games STRAIGHT and put up RIDICULOUS stats.

Auburn last year was Top 3 SEC, he destroyed them, when he had to.

I love this kid. Why the hate? He's a BEAST.

Agree, but give the kid credit.

Low star from Hawaii is gonna win 20+ games STRAIGHT and put up RIDICULOUS stats.

Auburn last year was Top 3 SEC, he destroyed them, when he had to.

I love this kid. Why the hate? He's a BEAST.
I guess not so much I don't like him, just can't stand UCF. So I guess in clouds my judgment on him. lol

You guys are the most delusional fan base I have seen in quite some time - what is your record this decade against P5 teams away - something like 1-7 since 2000. Real teams play and have to win tough games on the road.

Bama would blow your doors off - Your program does not want to expose itself to beat downs by playing good P5 teams away - None of these teams are going to come to a small half filled stadium when they have to give up a home game to do it

"+Beginning in 2014, the College Football Playoff was used to determine national champions in FBS. All 'major selectors' not otherwise listed also selected the CFP champion as its higest ranked team in those seasons. In years where a 'major selector' had a team other than the CFP champion as highest ranked team in its final poll that team is listed below the CFP Champion."

Pg. 115. The first sentence explicitly states how the champion is determined. This is not recognition of the NCAA saying a team ranked #1 in the Colley Poll is a National Champion. This is the NCAA acknowledging that not all polls agree with how the NCAA determines their champion.

High school?

https://www.google.com/maps/@28.606667,-81.1925409,226a,35y,39.47t/data=!3m1!1e3

http://ucfknights.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=34100&ATCLID=211735275

UCF draws what 30-35 a game? - maybe a bit better than high school but not very impressive.

I would love to see what your program can do playing a competitive schedule - If your AD did not duck these tough games I would have more respect for your program. but instead you guys are the biggest whiners in CFB based on beating one or two good teams a year always at home or at a neutral site - not the way big time football works sorry

Yeah I have looked over it many times. Still not seeing where it declares them as National champions. The title above on page 110 says "Final National poll leaders" Not National Champions. Like I said it also lists many multiple teams under each year. So most years there are multiple National Champions?
It doesnt and this dog poll Colley - it always out in left field they had Alabama over Clemson when Clemson won head to head

Reactions: husker2612
You guys are the most delusional fan base I have seen in quite some time - what is your record this decade against P5 teams away - something like 1-7 since 2000. Real teams play and have to win tough games on the road.

Bama would blow your doors off - Your program does not want to expose itself to beat downs by playing good P5 teams away - None of these teams are going to come to a small half filled stadium when they have to give up a home game to do it
I'm a Husker fan! year, Bama wasn't good enough to be there as Auburn beat both them and Georgia. Bama wasn't anywhere near as good as they are this year. Auburn had a better team. Look what UCF did to em. It's delusional fans such as yourself that won't allow you to see!. The NCAA declared a Co NC in 2017 and that being UCF. I give credit where credit is due. Maybe you should get outside that box your living in and start living outside it if you are even capable of it!...GO BIG RED!!

Yeah I have looked over it many times. Still not seeing where it declares them as National champions. The title above on page 110 says "Final National poll leaders" Not National Champions. Like I said it also lists many multiple teams under each year. So most years there are multiple National Champions?
It's on Page 115 bottom right

They've beaten everyone in front of them ya numbnut idiots.

Period.

Let's squabble over the details. Jesus.

UCF draws what 30-35 a game? - maybe a bit better than high school but not very impressive.

I would love to see what your program can do playing a competitive schedule - If your AD did not duck these tough games I would have more respect for your program. but instead you guys are the biggest whiners in CFB based on beating one or two good teams a year always at home or at a neutral site - not the way big time football works sorry

My program? My AD? And who you calling 'you guys'?

Reactions: husker2612
They've beaten everyone in front of them ya numbnut idiots.

Period.

Let's squabble over the details. Jesus.
So did North Dakota St back in the day. Should they be considered National Champs? You have to admit the level of competition should play a factor in determining NC. Not just record alone.

People still question BYU's title in 1984 due to their schedule and it was better than UCF...

So did North Dakota St back in the day. Should they be considered National Champs? You have to admit the level of competition should play a factor in determining NC. Not just record alone.

What the phuck does this have to do with the fact Milton is deserving of a place in NYC for the Heisman?

You people are arguing about nothing. Again, Jesus..

What the phuck does this have to do with the fact Milton is deserving of a place in NYC for the Heisman?

You people are arguing about nothing. Again, Jesus..
You said "they have beaten everyone in front of them" So I assumed you meant UCF as a team not just Milton. Yes I believe Milton at least deserves to be in the conversation. He doesn't deserve it, Again the level of competition should play a factor when figuring NC and a Heisman winner.

ADVERTISEMENT