ADVERTISEMENT

Wait....how old IS Vedral?????????????????????

FNcN-iPXwAYfZ_r.jpg

Anyone know if he’s going to play?

I think our chances go down if he does. Not the best passer in the world, but he makes quick reads and he’s accurate. I could see him hitting the underneath stuff against our coverage all day long.

I think our chances go down if he does. Not the best passer in the world, but he makes quick reads and he’s accurate. I could see him hitting the underneath stuff against our coverage all day long.
Like Indiana did?

Our defense under Chins maybe. Thankfully that chapter is behind us

Like Indiana did?
Bazelak is a different kind of quarterback. Vedral is one of those guys content to dink and dunk all day long, and without a consistent pass rush, that could be an issue. But I agree with the other poster: this would be a bigger concern under Chins.

Reactions: BleedRed78

I would be more concerned if Gavin Wimsatt played, given his mobility. But he was in a boot last week and didn't dress for their OSU game, so I doubt we will see him.

Vedral is probably an upgrade over Evan Simon, though that isn't a high bar.

I would be more concerned if Gavin Wimsatt played, given his mobility. But he was in a boot last week and didn't dress for their OSU game, so I doubt we will see him.

Vedral is probably an upgrade over Evan Simon, though that isn't a high bar.
The boot is a deception. Wimsatt will play.

• Haha
Reactions: BleedRed78
ADVERTISEMENT