Wait....how old IS Vedral?????????????????????

PeliniTheCrutch

Graduate Assistant
Jul 4, 2016
FNcN-iPXwAYfZ_r.jpg

Frozone

Walk On
Sep 22, 2013
Anyone know if he’s going to play?

I think our chances go down if he does. Not the best passer in the world, but he makes quick reads and he’s accurate. I could see him hitting the underneath stuff against our coverage all day long.

WHCSC

Defensive Coordinator
Feb 4, 2002

I think our chances go down if he does. Not the best passer in the world, but he makes quick reads and he’s accurate. I could see him hitting the underneath stuff against our coverage all day long.
Like Indiana did?

BleedRed78

Junior
Oct 22, 2019

Our defense under Chins maybe. Thankfully that chapter is behind us

Frozone

Walk On
Sep 22, 2013
Like Indiana did?
Bazelak is a different kind of quarterback. Vedral is one of those guys content to dink and dunk all day long, and without a consistent pass rush, that could be an issue. But I agree with the other poster: this would be a bigger concern under Chins.

Reactions: BleedRed78

schuele

Athletic Director
Apr 17, 2005

I would be more concerned if Gavin Wimsatt played, given his mobility. But he was in a boot last week and didn't dress for their OSU game, so I doubt we will see him.

Vedral is probably an upgrade over Evan Simon, though that isn't a high bar.

BOGDANOVICH

Nov 11, 2005
I would be more concerned if Gavin Wimsatt played, given his mobility. But he was in a boot last week and didn't dress for their OSU game, so I doubt we will see him.

Vedral is probably an upgrade over Evan Simon, though that isn't a high bar.
The boot is a deception. Wimsatt will play.

• Haha
Reactions: BleedRed78

Latest posts