ADVERTISEMENT

W. Robinson

He still gets thrown around by defenders, can get tackled by arm tackles, and gets ran down from behind. He can make plays when he is in space and no defenders around him. His plays tonight were a long pass where the defender was behind him on a pass and he broke a long run that didn't have defenders around him near the LOS or a few yards down the field so he was able to get into space and he still go ran down from behind on that run.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr.Scary13
Maybe if he had done that Wandale would still be here with Toure.

Wandale was used exactly like he was recruited to be. He talked about playing RB and WR and being the next DeAnthony Thomas. All this pure WR talk is revisionist history. Nothing at all wrong with how he was used.

Last edited:
No s***. Someone can report back when he starts in SEC play. Until then, crickets.
I can report back that Robinson and Kentucky played Missouri on 9/11/21.

Wandale Robinson had 5 receptions for 101 yards plus 3 rushes for 73 yards leading Kentucky to a 35-28 SEC win.

174 all-purpose yards on 8 touches.

I know you have a vested interest in seeing him fail but don't be an ignorant dumbass.

No s***. Someone can report back when he starts in SEC play. Until then, crickets.

I do not predict it will go well for him against elite speed and size

You missed last week huh.... enjoy the crow you're going to eat all year long.

Whats your hard on for this kid? He quit on us and bashes us every chance he gets. I am perfectly fine never thinking about him again.

It's not about him, its about the dumbass fools on here talking the kid down when he moved on. Now they can look like clowns the rest of the year.

It's not about him, its about the dumbass fools on here talking the kid down when he moved on. Now they can look like clowns the rest of the year.
I stand by my original position. We're getting the balls distributed better to guys that can stretch the field better. That short s*** that Frost ran with Wandale was disastrous for our offense.

Who knows, maybe he has a good year with Kentucky. I don't see any reason to believe that him being here would not have resulted in more of the same from last year which sucked ass. It's absurd to think you can run a little guy like that between the tackles and expect him to break any runs. He's not particularly fast. He's a little bit shifty and can make people miss in the open field.

8 for 111 yards today.....

let-him-go-filming-locations-alberta-canada-title.jpg

I stand by my original position. We're getting the balls distributed better to guys that can stretch the field better. That short s*** that Frost ran with Wandale was disastrous for our offense.

Who knows, maybe he has a good year with Kentucky. I don't see any reason to believe that him being here would not have resulted in more of the same from last year which sucked ass. It's absurd to think you can run a little guy like that between the tackles and expect him to break any runs. He's not particularly fast. He's a little bit shifty and can make people miss in the open field.

He is a 5 to 12 touch player for any team.

You don't design your entire offense around a guy to get 25 to 30 touches or more that is 5'6" and 170 pounds and can't run a legit 4.5 40.

He fits at Kentucky because they are using him exactly like they should.

This is a huge piece this offense is missing.

WR cannot take the top off a defense. But our receivers this year can.

That would have created him a ton of space he didn't have last season.

Reactions: headcard
ADVERTISEMENT