ADVERTISEMENT

Virginia Tech Murder

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Monday, Etute was cited for multiple traffic violations in Radford, where he was pulled over at 4 p.m. driving a 2019 BMW SUV and charged with reckless driving and failure to obey a stop sign, according to court records. He is due for a court appearance in Radford on July 22.

Just read this.....

I can understand the primal anger, but just hit the ??? a couple times and be more careful with your hook-ups.

On the other side, what the hell did this ??? expect would happen when the other man found you had a dangler between your allegedly feminine thighs?

WOW is right.
wow, so what exactly happened?

Reactions: Nitt1993
a hook up that went bad...?
he was probably a headcase to begin with, but regardless, a situation anyone could have just walked away from.

• Wow
Reactions: Husker_AMG63
They showed a pic of “Jimmy Smith”. Don’t know how he was able to transform into a passable chick.

Here are the details. Guy already had recieved a blow job previously, then on second meeting found the weenie.
Wow unfreakin inconceivable! I feel sorry for everyone involved so unfortunate this crazed deviant had to pretend he was a woman.

Wow unfreakin inconceivable! I feel sorry for everyone involved so unfortunate this crazed deviant had to pretend he was a woman.
Two lives ruined, one dead, one 18 yo going to prison long time.

Hit the faker once or twice, leave. Not a killing offense.
Rape my daughter, I will kill you. Rape my wife, I will kill you.
Suck me off, me thinking you a girl, I will be enraged, beat your ass, but not kill you. That would be sexual assault in my book.

Testosterone is a tricky thing. Our lizard brain sees it as fvck it or kill it. Our cerebellum is supposed to over ride that primal instinct.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Shit… if he had just punched the guy once and left, then no one knows he got blown by a dude. Now he’s going to jail and the whole world knows he was blown by a dude!

Reactions: BleedRed78
Here are the details. Guy already had recieved a blow job previously, then on second meeting found the weenie.
That's really screwed up. I hope he sits in prison for a long long time. What the other guy did was wrong, but it doesn't warrant beating a person so badly that "missing multiple teeth, had multiple skull fractures and every bone in his face had been broken".

With that kind of damage, there is no way anyone can say he wasn't trying to kill him. I think the judge is nuts to allow him to be out on bail.

What if he goes lookin on Tinder for a bj again?

Reactions: Spectrumalaska
AlkkwL.gif

So is this considered a hate crime being pride month and all?
I have always been confused on hate crime criteria. I would think a savage beating of anyone is hate driven in some manner but I guess we legislate specificity and rankings of types or sources of said hate Seems rather complicated. You’d think laws would be on actions/outcomes and not thoughts. But never taken a law class

I have always been confused on hate crime criteria. I would think a savage beating of anyone is hate driven in some manner but I guess we legislate specificity and rankings of types or sources of said hate Seems rather complicated. You’d think laws would be on actions/outcomes and not thoughts. But never taken a law class
Laws are based on the Lobby and cash flow. Shouldn’t be but without emotion, money and threats of trying to kick you out if you don’t do what we want as a lobbying group, lawmakers would have to do their job for the pay set up by the level of government. Strange but true.

Reactions: GammaxuvirHusker
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT