ADVERTISEMENT

Vikings just lost to he Lions

seinfeld-kramer.gif

Anyone watch the coverage on the final play??? That was such an easy throw I think the kids in the Dr pepper challenge could have completed it. Whoever sit that defense up needs fired for that coverage alone!

LOOK OUT NFL! HERE COMES THE PRIDE OF THE NFL! AMERICAS TEAM! THE………Excuse me one moment
Honey, where did you get those mushrooms you put on my salad? I’m feeling a bit gtozlvfm ccdxgkclepz. Zzzzzzzzz

It's kinda nice watching a team that is great in all 3 phases and doesn't piss away games. Go Pack!!
I watched every Vikings game up until about 3 years ago....when I quit completely. Got tired of the politics and the rigged games. I actually like Aaron Rodgers now. Although Cousins seems to be in-line with me politically too.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Cousins doesn't suck but he isn't very good either. Reminds me of Lamar a bit. Lamar still has plenty of time to change his legacy, Cousins is pretty much running out of time.

Cousins doesn't suck but he isn't very good either. Reminds me of Lamar a bit. Lamar still has plenty of time to change his legacy, Cousins is pretty much running out of time.
One of the commentators after the game was questioning why the hell Cousins checked down to a TE screen when it was obvious that he was going to get Jefferson with one on one coverage. I think Kirk pads his stats with a lot of check down throws that don't amount to much. Stats do lie some times.

Reactions: Minn1954

Cousins this year:
68% completion
Over 3000 yards
23 TDs 3 INTs

Don't think he's the problem and I'd hate to see what you have to do to be considered good by your standards....

Reactions: BleedRed78
Cousins this year:
68% completion
Over 3000 yards
23 TDs 3 INTs

Don't think he's the problem and I'd hate to see what you have to do to be considered good by your standards....

Those are some great stats this year. You changed my mind. His career is going splendid and he was totally worth his contract. Hahaha.

Reactions: leodisflowers
Cousins this year:
68% completion
Over 3000 yards
23 TDs 3 INTs

He piles up a bunch of stats with check down throws. Some think he's maybe a little too careful about going down the field this year considering the weapons he has.

Reactions: baseball31ne
He piles up a bunch of stats with check down throws. Some think he's maybe a little too careful about going down the field this year considering the weapons he has.

What part of being 4th in the league in yards and 4th in touchdowns do you not understand?

Reactions: Herbert Husker
What part of being 4th in the league in yards and 4th in touchdowns do you not understand?
W/L column. TDs instead of field goals. I'm a Vikings fan and Kirk has been bad in the redzone recently it seems. Is it play calling or is it him?

W/L column. TDs instead of field goals. I'm a Vikings fan and Kirk has been bad in the redzone recently it seems. Is it play calling or is it him?

Again.....he is 4th in the league in TDs, let me repeat that again.....4th.

Results on the field tell us he is the most expensive .500 QB ever.

Think you need to ask yourself why Minnesota has a quarterback that is 4th in yardage, 4th in TDs, and the best at not throwing it to the other team and they can't win.

Think you need to ask yourself why Minnesota has a quarterback that is 4th in yardage, 4th in TDs, and the best at not throwing it to the other team and they can't win.
He's the master of the checkdown. Sometimes you have to thread the needle. If his first option isnt open, his default is the safety valve. Drives stall. Zimmer is risk adverse. He wants defense and is run the ball guy. The defense is #30 in the league. It's old timey, outdated football. Time for Zimmer and Spielman era to end.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Agree. Time to move on from careful Kirk too.
It's almost like what we had going on with Adrian. Stats are great but they aren't coming with Ws. I don't know what the right answer is but his contract at the time they gave it to him was ridiculous. I guess all you have to have to make your owner money in the NFL is a record that keeps your fans interested most of the season.

Reactions: leodisflowers
He's the master of the checkdown. Sometimes you have to thread the needle. If his first option isnt open, his default is the safety valve. Drives stall. Zimmer is risk adverse. He wants defense and is run the ball guy. The defense is #30 in the league. It's old timey, outdated football. Time for Zimmer and Spielman era to end.
The Vikings have had some bad luck with injuries on defense but some of it my contention is that the money they gave Cousins has kept them from signing pieces they've needed on defense. They started todays games without a several of their key defensive starters.

Who cares? These facts say it all.... he is 4th in the national football league this year in yards and touchdowns. Only complete idiots would argue the qb is the fault of that team this year......

Who cares? These facts say it all.... he is 4th in the national football league this year in yards and touchdowns. Only complete idiots would argue the qb is the fault of that team this year......
Lots of Viking fans are still sore about the contract he got and how it cost the team the ability to sign quality veteran players. I understand that's part of the deal in the NFL right now but IF you can do what the Patriots did and draft a quality QB that rookie deal opens up a lot of opportunity for you elsewhere on your roster.

Broncos defense with a huge effort tonight, but couldn't get the team over the hump due to a mistake-prone offense and a special teams shit show.

I’ll probably forget to go to work in the morning because tomorrow will seem like Sunday.

Last edited:
Lots of Viking fans are still sore about the contract he got and how it cost the team the ability to sign quality veteran players. I understand that's part of the deal in the NFL right now but IF you can do what the Patriots did and draft a quality QB that rookie deal opens up a lot of opportunity for you elsewhere on your roster.

I am a Viking fan..... Cousins isn't the problem.....

ADVERTISEMENT