ADVERTISEMENT

Viking linebackers can't cover Noah Fant.

dinglefritz

Nebraska Legend
Jan 14, 2011
Dang. 4th and 6 and Fant runs a simple slant across the middle for a first down. That play is to tough for a linebacker to cover even with very good speed.

Reactions: KinnicksRightFoot
Fant was a reach in the 1st round, but he can still become a good NFL tight end. Not a fantastic pick but probably not one of Elway's worst busts.

Denver's big WRs just run down 5 yards give a little shove and break to the middle. Easy 5 yards every time.

WTF the Broncos are out of timeouts with 10 seconds trying to call a play at the LOS and ZIMMER CALLS A FREAKING TIME OUT!!!!!

WOW what a finish. Fant and Kearse hand fighting and no PI call. I think the Broncos have found their QB. The kid looks like a good player. Losing Janovich killed their run game in the second half.

Broncos finding new and creative ways to lose every week. Lucky for Elway he has no boss, so he can come into the office tomorrow and assure himself he's doing a helluva job.

Reactions: PeliniTheCrutch
4th best defense in the NFL gets pushed around, again, when the game is on the line. Damn Broncos.

The only person that has ever stopped Noah Fant is Kirk Farentz.

Not really. Noah Fant became a 1st round draft pick in just 3 years removed from high school because of the Iowa staff. I think he did just fine with him. Now go wipe your envy off your face.

BTW, Fant never lost to Nebraska :)

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
What do you guys think about this media person tweet? Personally I think it's trash & unprofessional

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Impressive comeback victory by <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Vikings?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#Vikings</a>. Now it’s on to the bye and a week of hitting refresh on the Hennepin County Jail homepage.</p>&mdash; Brian Murphy (@murphmedia_) <a href="">November 17, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

What do you guys think about this media person tweet? Personally I think it's trash & unprofessional

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Impressive comeback victory by <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Vikings?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#Vikings</a>. Now it’s on to the bye and a week of hitting refresh on the Hennepin County Jail homepage.</p>&mdash; Brian Murphy (@murphmedia_) <a href=" ">November 17, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Another classless toad whose never played sports! He just jealous that the only trouble he’s ever been in is getting caught sucking the custard out doughnuts and not paying for it!

Neither Nebraska nor Iowa are heading to Indianapolis this season, again.

The Hawkeyes have three TEs in the Class of 2019. One has made his first start. The other two have been redshirted, as TJ Hockensen was as a true freshman. One was moved to DL.

Saturday, Nebraska at Maryland, while Iowa hosts Illinois. Two tough games ahead likely for each team.

Fwiw

Neither Nebraska nor Iowa are heading to Indianapolis this season, again.

The Hawkeyes have three TEs in the Class of 2019. One has made his first start. The other two have been redshirted, as TJ Hockensen was as a true freshman. One was moved to DL.

Saturday, Nebraska at Maryland, while Iowa hosts Illinois. Two tough games ahead likely for each team.

Fwiw

Who cares? Go post this somewhere else.

Fant will be very good in the next couple of years. You can see it starting to come on the last couple of games. Now he just needs a consistent QB to throw to him.

Fant will be very good in the next couple of years. You can see it starting to come on the last couple of games. Now he just needs a consistent QB to throw to him.
IF he can keep his head right he's going to be a helluva pro. I think Denver may have found their QB. He looks better than anybody else they've had play the position for quite a while. They need to fix their O line to help their QB. NU fans wanted Fant badly and Pelini screwed it up. Damon Benning was right when he was pumping his talent coming out of high school. All Pelini could see was a DE and he would have been a good one but man when a kid with his physical talent wants to play a certain position, you let him.

You know there is a difference between being a "Realist" and an "Negative Nancy".

Have you ever posted anything positive? If so please share?

I have. Quit being lazy and only seeing what you want to see.

WOW what a finish. Fant and Kearse hand fighting and no PI call. I think the Broncos have found their QB. The kid looks like a good player. Losing Janovich killed their run game in the second half.

Fant pushed off. If anything, it should have been offensive pi.

Reactions: Mr.Scary13
20 years from now, Tony Gonzalez, Antonio Gates, Shannon Sharpe, Jason Witten, and Travis Kelce will be considered the 5 best TE's of all-time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT