ADVERTISEMENT

Vanderbilt Twitter

St. Anger

Assistant Head Coach
Dec 13, 2007
This is kind of a reach for people to get upset about, but yeah, probably should have put a little more due diligence thought into this.

635744641020597208-vanderbilt-football-tweet.jpg

I can see where that image and the rape case don't exactly go together

Reactions: GretnaShawn
Some people are such hypersensitive tools, manufacturing false anger wherever possible to promote their own pet agendas. It seems like a terrible "slogan" though - what the hell is it supposed to mean?

Some people are such hypersensitive tools, manufacturing false anger wherever possible to promote their own pet agendas. It seems like a terrible "slogan" though - what the hell is it supposed to mean?
I mostly agree with you. But sometimes it's just kind of obvious that you shouldn't do something. Like when the Eagles put Riley Cooper in their team catalog in February.

I would generally agree with you...but beings they've recently gone through sexual assault issues at Vanderbilt one would think they'd be a bit more cautious about this. If you're not getting "sensitive" about it I still don't get it. What the hell does that have to do with football?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT