ADVERTISEMENT

UTC vs Nebraska Saturday?

That Big10 reply NO only took 15 minutes to decide
Wisconsin and Iowa led charge. Did not want Nebraska to get a W if that mattered in determination of conf title fame. Ohio state and penn state were cool with it. Not sure if where rest fell

Wisconsin and Iowa led charge. Did not want Nebraska to get a W if that mattered in determination of conf title fame. Ohio state and penn state were cool with it. Not sure if where rest fell
1) This is coming straight out of your anal cavity

2) On what planet would an FCS opponent count toward your conference divisional standings?

Why would the Big Ten give a single f if we wanted to play an out of conference exhibition game purely for the sake of the fans.? Then Wisconsin can opt out of the game with no consequences. This level of corruption is driving Americans insane. There's no accountability for the governing class

Reactions: BleedRed78
Here's the real test....when OSU or PSU have to miss a game due to covid....and try to fill it with another game. If there is a result that differs from what Nebraska just experienced, then we know it's time for Nebraska to get out.

This kind of crap won't ever stop until we leave, or better yet, get thrown out.

I'd be tempted to go ahead and schedule the "game".. err, I mean call it a practice, or a scrimmage, I'd just go ahead and do it.

Reactions: BleedRed78
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT