ADVERTISEMENT

UTC vs Nebraska Saturday?

Who is one of UTC's most famous football alums, who happened to also suit up for their hoops team?

UTC played its first (what they thought would be their only) fall game last week at Western Kentucky. WKU scored with about 1:10 left in the game to go up 13-10, and UTC ran the ensuing KO back for a score. But the officials ruled that the UTC returner signaled for a fair catch in the end zone. No video I've seen indicates he did. UTC wants to play again this fall, even if they lose, just to get that taste out of their mouths. Their eight-game conference schedule begins in February. KOR at 1:57:25 of the video.

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
B1G (Barry) says no
giphy.gif

Rumors are NU is trying to play!
Well I commend Nebraska for trying but I would guess the B1G will quash that pretty quickly. B1G just is NOT going to do anything that Nebraska requests especially sanctioning an out of conference game at the last minute.

UPDATE: There already are reports out there that the B1G has quickly rejected any out of conference game for Nebraska.

Last edited:
Any word on kickoff time?
A night game would be pretty sweet

Red-White game? Or will the BIG step in and prohibit that too? I'm not on the "the conference is out to screw NU" train (yet), but I do think the leadership is woefully inept.

Somebody should answer for this decision, but that's not going to happen. Warren will be the spokesman (fall guy) and put out some lame, bs filled, pr response.

Reactions: Bigred_b1624
ADVERTISEMENT