Using the terrorists own video, the full Capitol coup attempted is pieced together

Huskermatt23

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2017
Seattle
Nothing like the video clips coming directly from the traitors of America to dispel all the fake news coming from the right about the attempted coup

Facts that are shown:

1. Trump and his supporters attempted to overthrow the government and kill elected officials
2. Blue lives don’t matter to the right
3. Laws don’t matter to the right
4. people died because of Trump and his supporters
5. Republicans are stuck lying to keep tards in their camp
6. it was a coordinated effort to overthrow the government
7. Trump encouraged the efforts and didn’t attempt to stop it

Great 45 minute watch for all you who are confused about what happened.

scopeandtime

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
Yeah, it's good video documentation exists given the absurd revisionist history going on with the Trump people. When you can see what the insurrectionists were doing and saying as it was happening, it pretty much destroys any of their arguments.

Jhollenbeck41

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2018
It’s funny to me that you consider people waving American flags to be “terrorists”. There are many other words to describe these morons that thought they would do literally anything to change that election, but terrorists ain’t it. Last time I checked, terrorists run planes into giant sky scrapers and try to purposefully murder American citizens. You could call some of the people in that video above, murderers, sure. But, not terrorists. They don’t get credit for being that intelligent. Atleast terrorists can carry out a legitimate plan that can shake a nation to its core.

and shit I’m a Conservative

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
It’s funny to me that you consider people waving American flags to be “terrorists”. There are many other words to describe these morons that thought they would do literally anything to change that election, but terrorists ain’t it. Last time I checked, terrorists run planes into giant sky scrapers and try to purposefully murder American citizens. You could call some of the people in that video above, murderers, sure. But, not terrorists. They don’t get credit for being that intelligent. Atleast terrorists can carry out a legitimate plan that can shake a nation to its core.

They are the very legal definition of terrorists. It sounds like your definition is too narrow.

The U.S. Code of Federal Regulations defines terrorism as "the unlawful use of force and violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives"

Huskermatt23

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2017
Seattle

What would you call Timothy McVeigh, a patriot?

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007

A toon...

H5BT.gif

Reactions: scopeandtime

franzix

Senior
Gold Member
Aug 25, 2003
I watched this yesterday. The "capital police held the door open and let them in" narrative, while true in a few cases, vastly misses what happened at the capital. For example, an active duty military member pushed capital police out of the way to hold the door at one entrance.

The video is a good breakdown of the timeline, and also a strong justification for investigating the leadup to the events of the 6th.

Jhollenbeck41

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2018
Correct me if I’m wrong, just learned who he is just now….looks like the OKC bomber? Looks like a veteran too? Nope, no Patriot in my book anymore. Murderer

steinek11

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 1, 2014

They can be stupid isis

Y’all qaeda

• Haha
Reactions: nelsonj22

Jhollenbeck41

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2018
They are the very legal definition of terrorists. It sounds like your definition is too narrow.

The U.S. Code of Federal Regulations defines terrorism as "the unlawful use of force and violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives"
I care about common sense. The people on January 6th are idiots and a few murderers. Wouldn’t feel an ounce of fear seeing any of them in daily life like I would surrounded by actual terrorists.

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
I care about common sense. The people on January 6th are idiots and a few murderers. Wouldn’t feel an ounce of fear seeing any of them in daily life like I would surrounded by actual terrorists.
So your definition of terrorist is based on if you are comfortable around them or not? Ok, I guess.

steinek11

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 1, 2014

Besides, do you qualify a bunch of people that think that if they blow themselves up, they get some extra tight poon in heaven as genius?

BOBEBASS

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Nov 1, 2001
This would have been the first time in history a country was taken over by an unarmed group of citizens. You would think a country as large as and powerful as the USA could defend itself. The whole world is laughing at us when we call this an attempted coup. Seriously unarmed small group of idiots take over the government.

philosophusker

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Jonesboro, Arkansas (York, NE originally)
This would have been the first time in history a country was taken over by an unarmed group of citizens. You would think a country as large as and powerful as the USA could defend itself. The whole world is laughing at us when we call this an attempted coup. Seriously unarmed small group of idiots take over the government.
They are idiots, yes. Anyone who voted for Trump has a screw loose, yes.

But idiots commit crimes ALL THE TIME. Who cares if they had weak weapons like flags with spear ends? The 911 terrorists used box cutters.

The fact that the insurrectionists are typical stupid dumbass Trumpturds does not let them off the hook. Sorry.

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
They are idiots, yes. Anyone who voted for Trump has a screw loose, yes.

But idiots commit crimes ALL THE TIME. Who cares if they had weak weapons like flags with spear ends? The 911 terrorists used box cutters.

The fact that the insurrectionists are typical stupid dumbass Trumpturds does not let them off the hook. Sorry.

They took over a group of unarmed people in a tight space with box cutters. Due to people not acting, the terrorists took over a larger weapon, the airplane.

If the guards had guns at the capital, and the terrorists used their flags to acquire the guns. Then the terrorists used the guns to wreck more havoc, that would then be an accurate comparison.

People should just stand up for what they believe, and if we have to fight for what we believe, then so be it.

philosophusker

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
They took over a group of unarmed people in a tight space with box cutters...the terrorists took over a larger weapon, the airplane.
The insurrectionists were trying to take over a larger weapon, the United States government.

Ask yourself this, when Biden's term is up and if he were to lose to Trump in '24, would you be OK with libs storming the capitol with the goal of overturning the election?

Pub Trumpers are a bunch of sour grape crying snowflakes who can't accept reality.

Last edited:

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
The insurrectionists were trying to take over a larger weapon, the United States government.

I used to think that we had a powerful government worth controlling. But the fact we are still talking about what happened at our nations capital as though it was a threat to our nation. Shows me that if an enemy with any sort of tactical plan wants to overthrow us, then we are fvcked.

The federal government had an opportunity to assert itself as a powerful entity, unbreakable, and able to shut down any threat. However, they didn't even try, they just ran, like French pussies.

Maybe that's the big play here, sow division, for an exchange of power. There always has to be an enemy, a monster.

e6ca11c6-e533-40e4-9afd-7cce3a0cbc20_text.gif

Reactions: countrybob

philosophusker

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
I used to think that we had a powerful government worth controlling. But the fact we are still talking about what happened at our nations capital as though it was a threat to our nation. Shows me that if an enemy with any sort of tactical plan wants to overthrow us, then we are fvcked.

The federal government had an opportunity to assert itself as a powerful entity, unbreakable, and able to shut down any threat. However, they didn't even try, they just ran, like French pussies.

Maybe that's the big play here, sow division, for an exchange of power. There always has to be an enemy, a monster.

e6ca11c6-e533-40e4-9afd-7cce3a0cbc20_text.gif
Just because a bunch of idiots with spears were able to breach the capitol (Trump called off the national guard to let it happen, remember?) does not mean what was Trump's pussy government is not powerful under literally any other president.

But we cannot ignore that there are a bunch of snowflake insurrectionists trying to take over the government in the name of their tubby orange deity. We have to keep our guard up, even if Trump did his best to let our guard down.

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
Just because a bunch of idiots with spears were able to breach the capitol (Trump called off the national guard to let it happen, remember?) does not mean what was Trump's pussy government is not powerful under literally any other president.

But we cannot ignore that there are a bunch of snowflake insurrectionists trying to take over the government in the name of their tubby orange deity. We have to keep our guard up, even if Trump did his best to let our guard down.

We all have a different perception. We are not under dictatorship, shouldn't our "powerful" government be able to stand up even over one person? "President" is just a bullshit position, I don't respect our presidents.

Gonzo3705

Head Coach
Gold Member
Oct 21, 2006
The Bay or the Sierras
An act in two parts:

Correct me if I’m wrong, just learned who he is just now….looks like the OKC bomber? Looks like a veteran too? Nope, no Patriot in my book anymore. Murderer

Reactions: Lar Gand and Wils97

rgrachek

Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 2, 2004
Nothing like the video clips coming directly from the traitors of America to dispel all the fake news coming from the right about the attempted coup

Facts that are shown:

1. Trump and his supporters attempted to overthrow the government and kill elected officials
2. Blue lives don’t matter to the right
3. Laws don’t matter to the right
4. people died because of Trump and his supporters
5. Republicans are stuck lying to keep tards in their camp
6. it was a coordinated effort to overthrow the government
7. Trump encouraged the efforts and didn’t attempt to stop it

Great 45 minute watch for all you who are confused about what happened.

And to imagine that you guys say that people on the right are off the rails! Another one of your narratives for the 2022 elections. This is the Russia probe of 2021.

What happened on January 6 was a protest gone bad, a bunch of unarmed middle aged people losing their shit. It wasn't a coordinated insurrection or a coup attempt, as something like that would have been VERY different and frankly would have led to hundreds or thousands of dead people and many other actions in other places simultaneously.

In a real coup, the military would have been involved on the side of the people organizing the coup. A real coup would have resulted in people like Schumer, Pelosi, and all of the squad dead. The military would have seized power in all of the states at the same time.

You guys watched cities being firebombed all year last year and didn't say a word about it. The BLM people and their enablers in the government (congress) call for the complete dissociation and reconstruction of this country in their likeness. They bash the constitution and call all of our institutions bastions of white supremacy. They do all of this and you say nothing, but a bunch of middle aged people running around in the capitol causes you to lose your shit. You people make me sick.

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
bingo, you have to understand, the morons saying this, listen to CNN and also think that having a penis doesn't make you male.....so go ahead and compete in sports with women....
hard to have rational debates with people who don't believe in facts/science

philosophusker

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
bingo, you have to understand, the morons saying this, listen to CNN and also think that having a penis doesn't make you male.....so go ahead and compete in sports with women....
hard to have rational debates with people who don't believe in facts/science
OK boomer. Bet you don't believe in global warming, are anti Covid vaccine, believe the earth is flat and that evolution is malarkey.

FuzzyFreddy

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Yep, definitely terrorists. Especially the redneck with his feet propped up on Pelosi's desk taking selfies. Fits the definition.

Of course what every lib is too stupid to realize is now every rioter is a terrorist. Oh, wait, double standard. My bad.

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001

rgrachek

Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 2, 2004
OK boomer. Bet you don't believe in global warming, are anti Covid vaccine, believe the earth is flat and that evolution is malarkey.
Fill me in. What does global warming (dude you need to get with the times as it's climate change now so that any deviation from average temperature can be characterized as the coming apocalypse), the Covid vaccine, the shape of the earth (a rough irregular sphere), or Darwin have to do with January 6?

It's really funny that you guys don't have any real beliefs, but rather a package of beliefs that are crafted by someone else and are simply the anti-beliefs of sane and logical Americans.

But on an more serious note...

You freaking ass hole. How can any decent American go on day after day calling everyone who disagrees with them stupid and trying to tie them to ridiculous premises. Earth is Flat? JFC, what the hell is the matter with you?

Bobfather

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002

Ask yourself this, when Biden's term is up and if he were to lose to Trump in '24, would you be OK with libs storming the capitol with the goal of overturning the election?

Pub Trumpers are a bunch of sour grape crying snowflakes who can't accept reality.
Yes I would be okay with it as then we can get rid of your treasonous party!

philosophusker

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Fill me in. What does global warming (dude you need to get with the times as it's climate change now so that any deviation from average temperature can be characterized as the coming apocalypse), the Covid vaccine, the shape of the earth (a rough irregular sphere), or Darwin have to do with January 6?

It's really funny that you guys don't have any real beliefs, but rather a package of beliefs that are crafted by someone else and are simply the anti-beliefs of sane and logical Americans.

But on an more serious note...

You freaking ass hole. How can any decent American go on day after day calling everyone who disagrees with them stupid and trying to tie them to ridiculous premises. Earth is Flat? JFC, what the hell is the matter with you?
I call it global warming. Climate Change was used to appease science denying Pubs. I refuse to appease them.

It's man made too ***gasp***!

Reactions: TrueRED777

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
Put a Biden shirt on and let me know how you feel about the crazies.

For honesty, same could be said for the wacko far left also.

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
They should of started shooting them on the steps and we wouldn't have continued being the laughing stock of the world after the last 4 years.

Reactions: Lar Gand

auski

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
May 29, 2001

Who did they murder?

rgrachek

Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 2, 2004

1. Very few people on the Right approve of what these people did on January 6. You guys are trying to create an illusion that this is a widespread movement. That logic fails because if it was a movement, it wouldn't have happened just at the Capitol and it would have involved people in the military and law enforcement who are aligned on the Right. You guys keep pushing this insurrection and coup crap, and most of the country and the rest of the world is laughing because what happened that day doesn't resemble an insurrection or coup at all. You all look like complete fools for continuing to push this crap.

2. No, we would not be for storming the Capitol if Trump were to be elected again, just like we weren't down with libs burning thing down and tearing down statues last year. What a stupid question!

3. As far as sour grape crying snowflakes, I seem to remember another election where some candidates tried recount after recount, where many on the left were in pushing electors to vote against the will of the people, and a certain democratic presidential candidate going on a 3 year talk show and symposium tour telling the whole world how the election was stolen from her and that she really won. So don't give us any of this crybaby shit unless you're willing to spread it on yourselves.

rgrachek

Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 2, 2004
I call it global warming. Climate Change was used to appease science denying Pubs. I refuse to appease them.

It's man made too ***gasp***!
You are so full of crap! It was changed to climate change because the left couldn't explain the times when temperature goes down.

From 1895 to around 1935, we had a warming trend (Before all of this carbon was supposedly being thrown into the air). Then from 1935 to 1972, we had a cooling trend (WWII and heavy industrialization). Since 1972, we have had a warming trend that looks like it may have peaked around 2011. The average temperature can fluctuate more than 2 degrees from one year to the next. We have no idea what the temperature levels were reliably before the late 1800s.

The most interesting thing though is that we experienced the most recent cooling trend during a time when there were almost NO environmental controls on emissions and air pollution (particulate and carbon) was at uncontrolled levels. Prior to the CAA in the 70s, you could barely see and breath sometimes in many of the industrial cities or in Southern California.

The left hates this because if we have another cooling trend, that undermines all of the cause/effect models pushed by the left. So we need to call it climate change so they can attribute any change in temperature, any storm, even illegal immigrant migration to carbon outputs.

The climate change fanatics would never do anything to appease Republicans.

Ruiner1

Senior
Gold Member
Jun 11, 2016
So, should the Police have defended the Capital by shooting every one of the people found inside the building?

philosophusker

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
You are so full of crap! It was changed to climate change because the left couldn't explain the times when temperature goes down.

From 1895 to around 1935, we had a warming trend (Before all of this carbon was supposedly being thrown into the air). Then from 1935 to 1972, we had a cooling trend (WWII and heavy industrialization). Since 1972, we have had a warming trend that looks like it may have peaked around 2011. The average temperature can fluctuate more than 2 degrees from one year to the next. We have no idea what the temperature levels were reliably before the late 1800s.

The most interesting thing though is that we experienced the most recent cooling trend during a time when there were almost NO environmental controls on emissions and air pollution (particulate and carbon) was at uncontrolled levels. Prior to the CAA in the 70s, you could barely see and breath sometimes in many of the industrial cities or in Southern California.

The left hates this because if we have another cooling trend, that undermines all of the cause/effect models pushed by the left. So we need to call it climate change so they can attribute any change in temperature, any storm, even illegal immigrant migration to carbon outputs.

The climate change fanatics would never do anything to appease Republicans.
Nah Pubs didn't like "man-made global warming" because it scared them because 99% of scientists were in agreement. So Pubs buried their head in the sand and said all those scientists were wrong. Dems figured they could fool Pubs into buying into the science if we called it "climate change."

Pubs will be Pubs though and they will never get behind it. Until it's too late.

Latest posts