ADVERTISEMENT

USC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speak for yourself Classy Clem...I'm going to they momma's house.
fair enough and there will be a few more husker faithful that will join you over there, but as for me, I don’t think Iowa is worth the time to even gloat, I’d liken beating them to beating Iowa state or kstate.... it’s just something that should just happen... I think right now that’s why there is a ton of hatred for them, as we know as husker fans This shouldn’t happen... I still don’t even look at them as our “Rival” it’s been a forced rivalry by the big ten... I see Wisconsin and even Northwestern as more of a rivalry then Iowa....

Reactions: huskerssalts
fair enough and there will be a few more husker faithful that will join you over there, but as for me, I don’t think Iowa is worth the time to even gloat, I’d liken beating them to beating Iowa state or kstate.... it’s just something that should just happen... I think right now that’s why there is a ton of hatred for them, as we know as husker fans This shouldn’t happen... I still don’t even look at them as our “Rival” it’s been a forced rivalry by the big ten... I see Wisconsin and even Northwestern as more of a rivalry then Iowa....
Nope, NOT they house(Hawkeye Board).....they momma's house( National Board.)

Nope, NOT they house(Hawkeye Board).....they momma's house( National Board.)
meh, to each their own... I just don’t see the purpose in it.. Iowa fans are just that pesky fly that you keep shooing away... annoying as all get out but no real threat.... but I do hope you and the other have your fun... I still stand by my statement I still don’t think there will be the same amount of husker fans going to their board... ok maybe after the first one to give them a shot of their own medicine but i don’t think it you’d still see it have even two straight and surely not after the third straight....

Of course, Iowa - Nebraska isn't a rivalry. If Nebraska hadn't had the lucky 4th quarter in 2014, Iowa would have won the last 7. But, it's still 6 out of 7 for Iowa. A rivalry is competitive. Meanwhile, back to the Holiday Bowl.

Of course, Iowa - Nebraska isn't a rival. If Nebraska hadn't had the lucky 4th quarter in 2014, Iowa would have won the last 7. But, it's still 6 out of 7 for Iowa. A rivalry is competitive. Meanwhile, back to the Holiday Bowl.

oh lucky eh? So like Iowa getting lucky the past 2 years with the last second FGs? We all can play that game. And my God you Iowa fans are PATHETIC. You’re team is playing a bowl game and instead of focusing on that and being tuned in, you’re on our Husker board worrying about our opinions? Wow, weak.

And I see you’re cherry picking stats...Husker own the series 29-18...OR Huskers have won 9 games to Iowa’s 8 of the last 17 games. There are plenty of ways to cherry pick it my man.

Of course, Iowa - Nebraska isn't a rival. If Nebraska hadn't had the lucky 4th quarter in 2014, Iowa would have won the last 7. But, it's still 6 out of 7 for Iowa. A rivalry is competitive. Meanwhile, back to the Holiday Bowl.

you’re right they should be competitive

All-time series Nebraska leads, 29–18–3

oh lucky eh? So like Iowa getting lucky the past 2 years with the last second FGs? We all can play that game. And my God you Iowa fans are PATHETIC. You’re team is playing a bowl game and instead of focusing on that and being tuned in, you’re on our Husker board worrying about our opinions? Wow, weak.

And I see you’re cherry picking stats...Husker own the series 29-18...OR Huskers have won 9 games to Iowa’s 8 of the last 17 games. There are plenty of ways to cherry pick it my man.
It's called multitasking. We can troll, j/o, and watch the bowl game all at the same time.

It's called multitasking. We can troll, j/o, and watch the bowl game all at the same time.

no it’s called a pathetic excuse of a fan. I wouldn’t give a rats but what Iowa fans where thinking or saying during a Husker game...let alone go to an Iowa board. I might get on my own teams board but not another teams board that we aren’t even playing and have nothing to do with. Sorry, that’s beyond pathetic.

Plenty of ways to look at the Huskers vs Iowa football records. Huskers lead the series 29-18...Huskers have won 9 of the last 17 meetings (Iowa has won 8)...we can cherry pick stats all day ;)
three of those wins coming against three of what would be our worst teams in the past century... and two of those three wins coming from “a lucky 4th quarter field goal” SMH

Ahhhh...the old "I just know"..reminds me of a very large event unfolding in our country right now.
So tell me, who would win, KFs sit the pine attitude, or the cooler than you spoiled children at usc?
Now, do you see the same with Helton coaching at iowa?
Do you even know how KF coaches?
Just ask youself, why does iowa almost always leads in the least amount of offers every year?
Now, ask yourself, what plays into that?

three of those wins coming against three of what would be our worst teams in the past century... and two of those three wins coming from “a lucky 4th quarter field goal” SMH
Twelve of your wins were prior to 1918. The last recorded chariot race in Rome took place in the Circus Maximus in 549 AD. It's like the chariots. It's ancient history. No one cares.

Fun half! I love getting to watch an extra game with my son during the holidays. Life’s too short!

OP is the biggest pyscho I've seen on any boards. FYI go look at some of his posts. Bizarre, even had the nerve to post negatively about Hayden Fry after he passed. GO HAWKS!

He talked s*** about a man who recently passed? Wow. Damn guys this rivalry stuff is all in fun. No need to be heartless for christs sake

Twelve of your wins were prior to 1918. The last recorded chariot race in Rome took place in the Circus Maximus in 549 AD. It's like the chariots. It's ancient history. No one cares.
And on the same note 4 of your last 5 wins were in the past as well... so what we doing here we including the past or not... if so then no argument we own the series... if not then great you got us this time congrats... it still don’t change the fact that yes rivalries should be competitive we own the series don’t pick and choose your stats home boy... this is the very reason why your team is no more then the sh!t stain on my boxers.... (non existent) y’all have a serious complex here you’re in a bowl game, a game that you as a fan should be more worried about, yet you’re here... on our board... worried about what we think of you.... and the sad thing is, we’re on the same page, Iowa isn’t even our rival.... yet you’re still on our page trying to argue why you’re not our rival.... look you have won 5 straight 3 of those against down eight horrible husker teams and two of those you only won because of a lucky field goal... come on man do you really want to say you own us? When you’re squeaking by our worst teams with your best teams?

Reactions: Bugeater
Don't mean to get in the middle of this Husker-Hawkeye cat fight but did notice USC is No. 83 in recruiting for this year. Going to be a long time before USC is top tier again. Oregon should dominate next year in the Pac 12 given the talent and coaching.

Reactions: headcard
Not to defend an Iowa fan....but come on.....neither of Riley's 2 teams with losing records nor either of Frost's were among the 3 worst Nebraska teams in the past century.

Not to defend an Iowa fan....but come on.....neither of Riley's 2 teams with losing records nor either of Frost's were among the 3 worst Nebraska teams in the past century.
Actually yea they’d be right there with them... I’m not saying that there were the three worst, but they are amongst the worst

Also if I’m not mistaken I’m pretty sure you’re one of those Iowa fans pretending to be a husker fan... now I could be way off cuz I’m not the greatest at remembering user names but I’m pretty sure you’re one of them... so in all likely hood you would be trying to defend a Hawkeye fan... other wise you wouldn’t even post that crap knowing good and well those three teams were historically bad for us

after further review of your profile it was as I suspected... kinda you’re the one that’s a Colorado fan posing as a Iowa fan pretending to be a husker fan... I knew I remembered your user name...

Last edited:
Actually yea they’d be right there with them... I’m not saying that there were the three worst, but they are amongst the worst

Also if I’m not mistaken I’m pretty sure you’re one of those Iowa fans pretending to be a husker fan... now I could be way off cuz I’m not the greatest at remembering user names but I’m pretty sure you’re one of them... so in all likely hood you would be trying to defend a Hawkeye fan... other wise you wouldn’t even post that crap knowing good and well those three teams were historically bad for us
"three of those wins coming against three of what would be our worst teams in the past century"

Actually, that is what you said.

And what I posted wasn't crap...it's reality. There were 13 Nebraska teams between 1919 (inclusive) and now that won less that 4 games. According to how I count, winning 1, 2, or 3 games is worse than winning 4.

Now, if using FACTS to bolster an argument makes me an Iowa fan, then that's your problem.

"three of those wins coming against three of what would be our worst teams in the past century"

And what I posted wasn't crap...it's reality. There were 13 Nebraska teams between 1919 (inclusive) and now that won less that 4 games. According to how I count, winning 1, 2, or 3 games is worse than winning 4.

Now, if using FACTS to bolster an argument makes me an Iowa fan, then that's your problem.

I tried getting rid of the Iowa threads, but morons must be morons I guess.

actually said you’re a Colorado fan posing as an Iowa fan pretending to be a Nebraska fan... Facts

Also... ok I can’t argue what was typed however not what was meant... so taking out of context also facts... bend it how you want they were amongst our worst teams in the past century... that make you feel better princess?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT