ADVERTISEMENT

USC (3-4) got beat by Maryland

USC has lost 4 games.. by a combined 14 points. 3 of those were away games. Beat LSU and took PSU to the brink. I suspect it will not be an easy game especially in LA. Though admittedly it looks a lot less like an almost certain loss than it did a few weeks ago.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Does anyone have any confidence that these coaches can fix anything?
No. I know Rhule has a history of turning around programs, but those were different coaching staffs and at different schools.

I’m just seeing signs I don’t like: the team quitting when they face adversity, players not progressing (some arguably regressing), stupid mistakes and penalties, not to mention just plain poor performances from 2 of the 3 phases.

Based on all I’ve seen, I think his ceiling is 10 wins

USC losing is good for us as it means we will likely have the home field advantage and they will not have as much motivation to beat us.

Kudos to Maryland. Never would have thought USC would have this bad of a season so far.

USC shouldn’t worry…they are safe against us because when in the last 10 years have we ever overachieved and beaten somebody in football we shouldn’t have?

Reactions: FissionReaction
It's going to be a close game. Our defense can't stop the run, they can't stop the pass but other than that, they are ok. Our pass happy pansy head coach refuses to run the football. Horrible fit in the B1G so far. Riley needs to go yesterday.

At one time it felt like we had an offense to hang with people. Up until our overtime drive with Illinois, I felt pretty good about us moving the ball in critical situations. Ever since that drive the entire offense has sucked. Well in truth.. ever since we missed the wide open TE for a go ahead TD at the end of that game our offense has sucked. Maybe we can find our grove again and maybe we can commit to blocking and running the ball for once.

Reactions: huskerfan66
USC has lost 4 games.. by a combined 14 points. 3 of those were away games. Beat LSU and took PSU to the brink. I suspect it will not be an easy game especially in LA. Though admittedly it looks a lot less like an almost certain loss than it did a few weeks ago.
What part of our 7 touchdown loss to Indiana now makes you think USC is not a certain loss?

Reactions: king_kong_
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT