ADVERTISEMENT

Urban Meyer on Fox...

kikdakan

Redshirt Freshman
Apr 25, 2012
reason they are playing is because of the players. OSU superior in talent compared to Huskers. states OSU could have one of the best offensive units in the modern era. nothing real "earth shattering".

• Wow
Reactions: cidsports
They will have a really good offense, but they won't even have the best offense in the country this year, let alone modern era.

They will have a really good offense, but they won't even have the best offense in the country this year, let alone modern era.

Let them play 3 or 4 games first.As of now Texas is leading the country avg. 49.5 and Bama is 48.5 with Clemson 48.4 after scoring 73 last weekend..

It’ll all depend on RB, but they should be able to plug anyone in behind that offensive line to look like an all American.
I agree - on paper the OSU offensive line looks potential AA for all 5 positions; you can put a high school RB behind that line it doesn't matter. If Nebraska can hold OSU under 300 rushing, consider that a win.

reason they are playing is because of the players. OSU superior in talent compared to Huskers. states OSU could have one of the best offensive units in the modern era. nothing real "earth shattering".
Hmmm, looks like his memory is returning to him, that's good.

Let them play 3 or 4 games first.As of now Texas is leading the country avg. 49.5 and Bama is 48.5 with Clemson 48.4 after scoring 73 last weekend..

Wouldn't trade Alabama's offensive unit for anybody. Wouldn't even think about it.

Like 01 Miami "best of all time"?

That was probably the most talented unit sure, but I wouldn't bet on them playing 95 Nebraska.

Having the best green olives is great. Having the best cream custard is great. If the meal comes out as green olive cream pie, that's not so great. Let a see what they do against like talent.

Like 01 Miami "best of all time"?

That was probably the most talented unit sure, but I wouldn't bet on them playing 95 Nebraska.

Having the best green olives is great. Having the best cream custard is great. If the meal comes out as green olive cream pie, that's not so great. Let a see what they do against like talent.
That Miami squad had all those players go in the 1st round. so what! You would look like a God squad too if you played in the weak ass shit show known as The Big East. That 95 squad would've beaten them by 30 and ran the ball right down their 60th ranked Rushing Defense ass. I'll say this, we had no business playing in the Rose Bowl that year as we didn't even play in our own conference championship. It should've been Joey Harrington and Oregon playing them, and believe they would've beaten them that year.

That 95 squad in it's prime would've taken down every National Champion all the way up to today and blown out every single one of them.

Last edited:
Meyer didn’t say OSU the best offense in the modern era, he said they “could have.”

That 95 squad in it's prime would've taken down every National Champion all the way up to today and blown out every single one of them.

Including LSU last year? I agree with you up until last year, that LSU team would be a formidable opponent

Meyer didn’t say OSU the best offense in the modern era, he said they “could have.”
Yeah, I just heard the same. I don't think it's earth shattering news - OSU will have a super offense. But, he also said the OSU defense has some question marks - especially the DBs. Their DL is also replacing some starters. It will be tough to stop OSU's offense but teams should be able to move the ball against them.

My respect for Urban as a commentator grows over time. Like him better in that seat than as a coach.

ADVERTISEMENT