ADVERTISEMENT

Urban Freaking Meyer recruited the first 3 picks

Our (OSU) 2021 class could be better than the 2017 class Urban recruited (Young, Okudah, Dobbins, Myers, Davis etc,) We'll see how they develop and perform on the field.

Our (OSU) 2021 class could be better than the 2017 class Urban recruited (Young, Okudah, Dobbins, Myers, Davis etc,) We'll see how they develop and perform on the field.

my only question is why are you on a Husker board and not pounding your chest with the other Buckeyes on the Buckeye board?

my only question is why are you on a Husker board and not pounding your chest with the other Buckeyes on the Buckeye board?
You're more than welcome on our board to tell us about the Nebraska program. My point is Day has picked up where Urban left off. There has been no drop off in recruiting.

You're more than welcome on our board to tell us about the Nebraska program. My point is Day has picked up where Urban left off. There has been no drop off in recruiting.
Why would you come over here to tell us that other than to gloat?

pass.

i'm sure you and your scumbag brethren are pleased to see he's also picked up where urban left off with regards to scumbaggery.

https://www.thelantern.com/2020/02/...ayers-arrested-on-charges-of-rape-kidnapping/
the administration continues to turn a blind eye and promote scumbag culture at ohio while scumbag fans applaud.

and before you defend them or say this is exactly the same as the 2 scumbag husker players charged for a crime against a woman, that's an outlier in NU's recent history. those 2 deserve everything they get as a result & they tarnished our good name.

for scumbag ohio that's business as usual, from players to coaches to admins, year after year, and urban brought it all with him. he is the king of the scumbags, and no coach has had more players arrested on their watch than him.

It amazes me, you OSU fans really don’t know what it’s like to have to work for it or anything like that. Ryan Day got the keys to a Lamborghini handed to him and it wouldn’t matter who coached at OSU...you guys are always going to to have the pick of the litter over most teams in recruiting. Maybe Clemson, LSU and Georgia might give you guys runs but that’s it. You guys could have hired Mike Riley and he’s be winning and recruiting the same way as Day.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT