ADVERTISEMENT

Upset Alert

SEC is a shadow of it's former self this year in the defense department. Even Bama put up 63, and if I heard ESPN correctly this morning, that Bama / Ole Miss game yesterday was highest scoring in SEC history....OT not inc. Just a strange year all around in football world. Even Brady can't count to 4 this year.

SEC is a shadow of it's former self this year in the defense department. Even Bama put up 63, and if I heard ESPN correctly this morning, that Bama / Ole Miss game yesterday was highest scoring in SEC history....OT not inc. Just a strange year all around in football world. Even Brady can't count to 4 this year.

I thought the highest scoring game in SEC history was the ATM and LSU game that went into I don’t recall how many over times but ended up 74-72..

Reactions: Wyldcard
I think more of the stud athletes that could either play WR or DB are playing WR. They now have a definite advantage in making plays especially with the targeting rules. Back in the day stud db's would make it pretty intimidating to run routes across the Middle of the field not knowing if you will get blown up or not. Offense just has to many advantages in todays game.

I think more of the stud athletes that could either play WR or DB are playing WR. They now have a definite advantage in making plays especially with the targeting rules. Back in the day stud db's would make it pretty intimidating to run routes across the Middle of the field not knowing if you will get blown up or not. Offense just has to many advantages in todays game.
That's probably true. With gloves and with better grip on balls, it allows more athletic players to play the position who used to not be able to catch very well.

Very entertaining game until the bad snap for Ole MIss. That screwed things up and ended any shot they had.

Reactions: leodisflowers
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT