ADVERTISEMENT

Upset alert- KSU over Oklahoma

great a third OU/ K-State thread.:eek:

Who would know with all the retarded political threads.
HjqFjQn.gif

KSUcks has always played OU strong the last 4 years. So that doesn’t matter how good OU is or how bad KSUcks is, they always play OU hard. So this doesn’t surprise me in the slightest.

Last edited:
Reactions: TFrazier
And it's in Norman. Wow. But I'm generally not watching football outside of my teams at this point in time. The Huskers aren't playing so I'm not watching.

Reactions: tarheelhusker
and still no meeting of minds, relenting on positions, or solutions...who’da thunk?!

Reactions: bigboxes
Freshman qb throws 3 picks.. bad oline play.. and ZERO defense played in the second half.. honestly is there another team in football that has performed worse with as much talent players or coaching on the defensive side of the ball.. i dont think so

Reactions: Dharry
Freshman qb throws 3 picks.. bad oline play.. and ZERO defense played in the second half.. honestly is there another team in football that has performed worse with as much talent players or coaching on the defensive side of the ball.. i dont think so
All defensive kids we tried to recruit and they can't play defense there. They changed defensive coaches and they still suck. It seems the problem is top down. I also thought OU offensive line looked unhinged and out of shape.

Reactions: yunginsNU2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT