ADVERTISEMENT

Updated Tournament Bracket

sklarbodds

Administrator
Nov 30, 2006
I'm going to try to keep this semi up to date.

B1GBaseballTournament_Updated9.gif

Last edited:
Updated.

So apparently Rivals doesn't let you just update the source image, it copies it to a local cache, so I have to upload it under a different name every time LOL :)

Reactions: saluno22
For times, they just need to start putting question marks. Nobody knows what time who will play where.

Also, it will suck being the loser of both of the winners bracket games today as they will have to wait a game to play their next game. I would think you would rather play a double header rather than playing a game then sitting out a game then playing another. Should have had the Bracket 1 games at 10am and 130pm and Bracket 2 games at 5pm and 830 pm. But I doubt that the 830 game will be played anyways.

Reactions: saluno22
For times, they just need to start putting question marks. Nobody knows what time who will play where.

Also, it will suck being the loser of both of the winners bracket games today as they will have to wait a game to play their next game. I would think you would rather play a double header rather than playing a game then sitting out a game then playing another. Should have had the Bracket 1 games at 10am and 130pm and Bracket 2 games at 5pm and 830 pm. But I doubt that the 830 game will be played anyways.
Yeah, sitting out in between games just makes you tighten up. Totally sucks.

Yeah, sitting out in between games just makes you tighten up. Totally sucks.
Makes it even more important to win that game. I feel whoever loses will have a huuuuuuge disadvantage going into Saturday not counting the extra games they'd have to play anyways.

That 8:30 game also very seldom gets started on time....Made sense if the first game starts in the afternoon and not the evening.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT