ADVERTISEMENT

Update on Niles Paul

Its all about you isn't it? Your show stinks by the way, havent listened since day 2
How would you know that his show stinks NOW then? I enjoy listening to Benning and Severe when they're actually talking football stuff. Benning can be good on the x's and o's and knows Omaha high school recruiting probably as well as anybody around. When he's "off topic" he can certainly drag. Severe is the best morning radio show around and it pisses me off that I can't usually get him anymore on my radios. 1620 used to have MUCH better coverage to the north than they do now. Now I have to get within about 50 miles to pick up their signal.:( Like them or not, they're the best local football talk show on the air in the Omaha area.

Wish Niles all the best.
Niles was a sometimes maligned guy at NU but man did he make himself a career. He's going through what MANY former players go through. He needs to find his solace and purpose in his faith. There's a TON of great things he can do for others just by being Niles Paul in the community and it WILL make him feel so much better about himself. GET INVOLVED in causes that make a difference for kids. I can think of probably 10 different youth organizations in my small town that would love to have him come talk to them. Go get em Niles. I don't know how well Tom knows him but Tom could do him a great favor by seeking him out.

How would you know that his show stinks NOW then? I enjoy listening to Benning and Severe when they're actually talking football stuff. Benning can be good on the x's and o's and knows Omaha high school recruiting probably as well as anybody around. When he's "off topic" he can certainly drag. Severe is the best morning radio show around and it pisses me off that I can't usually get him anymore on my radios. 1620 used to have MUCH better coverage to the north than they do now. Now I have to get within about 50 miles to pick up their signal.:( Like them or not, they're the best local football talk show on the air in the Omaha area.
You’ve voiced this before and I didn’t respond then, but I am 500 miles away from the station and the signal comes thru just fine, on my phone. With Damon’s overdramatic pauses you just think the stream’s buffering, but it isn’t.

Reactions: run4fun11
Dumb take, I'm guessing you live in your mom's basement.
I'm guessing that's you in your avatar? I've dealt with mental health issues, and had family and friends that dealt with it. Benning making that tweet was in poor taste and takes away from the real issue.

You’ve voiced this before and I didn’t respond then, but I am 500 miles away from the station and the signal comes thru just fine, on my phone. With Damon’s overdramatic pauses you just think the stream’s buffering, but it isn’t.
I don't listen to the radio on my phone. I'm listening in work vehicles and equipment normally..

I'm guessing that's you in your avatar? I've dealt with mental health issues, and had family and friends that dealt with it. Benning making that tweet was in poor taste and takes away from the real issue.
He obviously felt bad, why would that take away from it? Good post

Reactions: cvogele29
Why would you put this on social media and newspapers? What’s wrong with our world?

Get well Niles. Mental health problems are nothing to be ashamed of.

Benning doesn't know half of what he tries to pull off regarding football X's & O's he was a terrible head coach possibly the worst in history of Neb HS sports.

ADVERTISEMENT