ADVERTISEMENT

Up on the whorn steers 5-0 in the 3rd.

A

anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi

Looking good. Augie throwing out a kid for the 3rd day in a row. Nebraska not messing around today. Wonder how long before Augie has a "travel curfew"???
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Whats the crowd like today? Tried to buy tickets online this morning for the homerun terrace....wouldnt let me....is it a sold out game?

Augie usually only works the travel clock when UT is leading, not when they are behind. But yeah, that might change if he feels his bullpen is getting fried.

I respect Texas for coming to Lincoln for this series, but I'll love it if NU can sweep their butts right out the door. This is the most fun I've had listening to a Husker baseball series in a long, long time.

Wind kept some away. I have to dip out a bit early unfortunately. This is great to see early.

Originally posted by schuele:
Augie usually only works the travel clock when UT is leading, not when they are behind. But yeah, that might change if he feels his bullpen is getting fried.

I respect Texas for coming to Lincoln for this series, but I'll love it if NU can sweep their butts right out the door. This is the most fun I've had listening to a Husker baseball series in a long, long time.
Couldn't agree more... Watched the first 2 on T. V this would be Huge if we can sweep the evil emperor..
Still wouldn't make up for the 2009 B1G Football CCG I may never get over that one till we win a B1G Championship.

Anyone else notice how much better the baseball program has performed under Eichorst. Coincidence????

Sweep while only giving up 3 runs and 4/5 vs CSF and Tx that is a hell of a weekend.

Going into the last inning the team had a .28 era in 32 innings. Still finished with a sub 1 era on the weekend.

Originally posted by mwulf:

Originally posted by OwlsRule:
Anyone else notice how much better the baseball program has performed under Eichorst. Coincidence????
you misspelled notanderson
roll.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT