Unvaccinated mouth breathers

JOHNNY N

Athletic Director
Sep 24, 2003
What’s your proof they are liberals? “Recent” is relative. Article is 2 months old. Availability of vaccines to everyone isn’t much older. It matters.
What's your proof they're not?

philosophusker

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Jonesboro, Arkansas (York, NE originally)
Lofl. 61% of unvaccinated aren't Republicans. Sorry your boogeyman ended up being liberals. Tough L.
You do realize a significant portion of Americans don't follow politics and are not a member of any party? So of the citizens who ARE political/members of a party, which party BY FAR has the most vaccinated? Why is that? (Hint: it is Democrats, because they are smart)

I mean by your silly rationale 61% unvaxxed you are counting children and babies who cannot even be vaccinated. LOLROFLOLRA

Where did you get your "61% of unvaccinated aren't Republican" percentage? You seem averse to posting links.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gonzo3705

ScarletNCream

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2007
I was under the impression that republicans were still the largest group that have not been vaccinated. Is that not correct? A lot of shit slinging in this thread but I still don’t think it’s been verified who the largest group is.

Ive seen people pointlessly saying groups that have a higher%, but that really doesn’t matter - we need to get the most people vaccinated possible.

JOHNNY N

Athletic Director
Sep 24, 2003
You guys provided it…now you’re not defending it? Help us out here.

“bastion”
The article I linked clearly stated democrats or left leaning independents. At the end of the day the MSM and the Biden administration narrative surrounding who isn't getting vaccinated is just plain false.

I mean do you think Long Beach is giving away free joints in exchange for getting vaccinated to lure conservatives?

philosophusker

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
The article I linked clearly stated democrats or left leaning independents. At the end of the day the MSM and the Biden administration narrative surrounding who isn't getting vaccinated is just plain false.

I mean do you think Long Beach is giving away free joints in exchange for getting vaccinated to lure conservatives?
Do you think homeless potheads vote? LOL.

philosophusker

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
I was under the impression that republicans were still the largest group that have not been vaccinated. Is that not correct? A lot of shit slinging in this thread but I still don’t think it’s been verified who the largest group is.

Ive seen people pointlessly saying groups that have a higher%, but that really doesn’t matter - we need to get the most people vaccinated possible.
All you need to look at is where the hot spots for the Virus currently are. The vast majority of hot spots are red states.

39 out of 40 congressional districts with more than a 60% vax rate are Democratic districts.

People who refuse to get vaccinated tend to be on the lower spectrum of the IQ range. These are the same gomers that vote for Trump and attend NASCAR events.

ScarletNCream

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2007
By percentage yes, by overall headcount no. That would be the troglodyte mouth breathing MAGAs.
^^^Thats the important stat, we need a large volume of people to be vaccinated. Not to shake our finger at minority groups.

rgrachek

Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 2, 2004
By percentage yes, by overall headcount no. That would be the troglodyte mouth breathing MAGAs.
If that were true, than there would have to be around 60% Trump supporters in the USA! How'd you win the election with only 40% of the vote? We know how.

You're really not basing your stupid opinion on anything other than you being a troll. But the people who do try to back it up fall short also. They base it on vaccination rates in the southern states (SC, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, and Louisiana), that lag other states. They claim it's because of Trumpers, but the truth is that these states have the highest percentage of African Americans in them. Georgia has vaccinated about 50% of the adult population and Georgia's black population is 32%.

California has vaccinated 66% of their adult population, but their African American population is 6%. Nebraska has a vaccination rate of 61% of their adult population, but their black population is about 5.2%, almost the same as California. But the politics are quite a bit different.

The other factor in differing rates of vaccination is population density. People in Wyoming aren't living on top of each other as they are in NY, so there's not the same urgency in getting the vaccine.

But you don't care about any of that. Every post is just another angle to bash Trump and his voters.

rgrachek

Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 2, 2004
^^^Thats the important stat, we need a large volume of people to be vaccinated. Not to shake our finger at minority groups.
What? This guy is making a claim that it's Trump voters who are not getting vaccinated with no evidence, and the truth is that based on available stats, it's African Americans who are lagging in getting vaccinated.

And to you, all those facts are just finger wagging at a minority group?

Hardlyboy

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jan 26, 2011
If that were true, than there would have to be around 60% Trump supporters in the USA! How'd you win the election with only 40% of the vote? We know how.

You're really not basing your stupid opinion on anything other than you being a troll. But the people who do try to back it up fall short also. They base it on vaccination rates in the southern states (SC, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, and Louisiana), that lag other states. They claim it's because of Trumpers, but the truth is that these states have the highest percentage of African Americans in them. Georgia has vaccinated about 50% of the adult population and Georgia's black population is 32%.

California has vaccinated 66% of their adult population, but their African American population is 6%. Nebraska has a vaccination rate of 61% of their adult population, but their black population is about 5.2%, almost the same as California. But the politics are quite a bit different.

The other factor in differing rates of vaccination is population density. People in Wyoming aren't living on top of each other as they are in NY, so there's not the same urgency in getting the vaccine.

But you don't care about any of that. Every post is just another angle to bash Trump and his voters.
Each dot is a county on this map. Very clear correlation between Trump counties and anti vaxxers. For Nebraska, look at Douglas county vaccination rates vs western Nebraska counties with all white people. Looking at something like 60% vs 30%.

29% of Trump voters think the vaccine has a microchip in it for fuqs sake. We’re talking dumbest of the dumb.

Reactions: philosophusker

scopeandtime

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
Each dot is a county on this map. Very clear correlation between Trump counties and anti vaxxers. For Nebraska, look at Douglas county vaccination rates vs western Nebraska counties with all white people. Looking at something like 60% vs 30%.

29% of Trump voters think the vaccine has a microchip in it for fuqs sake. We’re talking dumbest of the dumb.

Most of these ITT refuse to get vaccinated and then blame the blacks for the US not being fully vaccinated... hilarious!

rgrachek

Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 2, 2004

God you're so ****ing obsessed with Trump! Get vaccinated and stay away from Western Nebraska then, but leave people ****ing alone.

BTW - In Douglas County, the COVID incidence is 13%. In Sheridan County it's 10%, even though the vaccination rate is way lower. Maybe it has to do with people not needing the vaccine where they live far apart and there's no virus around.

Serious question: If you were convinced that you, because of your circumstances, would never come into contact with COVID, would you get the vaccine anyway, just so that you didn't get shamed by people like you?

• Haha
Reactions: jbskers

rgrachek

Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 2, 2004
Most of these ITT refuse to get vaccinated and then blame the blacks for the US not being fully vaccinated... hilarious!
But CDC stats are that only 32% of black adults are vaccinated. Is that my fault too? Am I not allowed to point that out?

You guys are so so dumb. You're the only ones starting threads blaming certain types of people for us not being fully vaccinated, whatever the hell that means.

I and my family are fully vaccinated. What business is it of yours or mine whether other people get vaccinated?

But what's really bad is that if you were really concerned about people not being vaccinated, for them and for the society at large, you wouldn't go around blowing your horn about how stupid they are. You rather would make a case for them to get vaccinated.

But that's not what this is about. You're either butt hurt about something that happened to you or you're just a worthless jerk who gets off on bagging on people you don't even know. Either way, you're really bad people.

scopeandtime

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
But CDC stats are that only 32% of black adults are vaccinated. Is that my fault too? Am I not allowed to point that out?

You guys are so so dumb. You're the only ones starting threads blaming certain types of people for us not being fully vaccinated, whatever the hell that means.

I and my family are fully vaccinated. What business is it of yours or mine whether other people get vaccinated?

But what's really bad is that if you were really concerned about people not being vaccinated, for them and for the society at large, you wouldn't go around blowing your horn about how stupid they are. You rather would make a case for them to get vaccinated.

But that's not what this is about. You're either butt hurt about something that happened to you or you're just a worthless jerk who gets off on bagging on people you don't even know. Either way, you're really bad people.
You've really lost your cool...I'm gonna let you chill out before I respond. Maybe go have a glass of water, bub.

Hardlyboy

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jan 26, 2011
God you're so ****ing obsessed with Trump! Get vaccinated and stay away from Western Nebraska then, but leave people ****ing alone.

BTW - In Douglas County, the COVID incidence is 13%. In Sheridan County it's 10%, even though the vaccination rate is way lower. Maybe it has to do with people not needing the vaccine where they live far apart and there's no virus around.

Serious question: If you were convinced that you, because of your circumstances, would never come into contact with COVID, would you get the vaccine anyway, just so that you didn't get shamed by people like you?
Am I stranded on an island by myself? How else would I never come in contact another individual who could potentially be infected? What kind of dumb question is that?

But yes, I’m a responsible adult who cares about the well being of others. So I get vaccinated, including the flu shot every year. I’m also not a little girl and scared of needles.

philosophusker

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004

You sure do like to point out that people are obsessed with Trump. He is going to run for President again so you better get used to it. Seriously you seem a bit unhinged about the whole talking about Trump thing.

HUSKERinLA

College Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2007
Covid and how we deal with it, should not be, and never should have been, political. The fact that it came in an election year was the final nail in it becoming political, unfortunately.

Bscrawf1

Sophomore
Gold Member
Nov 19, 2015
Libs before the election: "Trump lied, people died!! Why doesn't he act Presidential and stop this pandemic??!!"

Libs after the election: "This isn't political! Stop saying the President can do anything about a pandemic!"
What even more interesting is our government basically paid for the lab research in China. Another brilliant lib. Give away.

Bscrawf1

Sophomore
Gold Member
Nov 19, 2015
You do realize a significant portion of Americans don't follow politics and are not a member of any party? So of the citizens who ARE political/members of a party, which party BY FAR has the most vaccinated? Why is that? (Hint: it is Democrats, because they are smart)

I mean by your silly rationale 61% unvaxxed you are counting children and babies who cannot even be vaccinated. LOLROFLOLRA

Where did you get your "61% of unvaccinated aren't Republican" percentage? You seem averse to posting links.
Dems are smart? It was Dems that gave money away to the science that created this virus! Smart? LMAO

rgrachek

Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 2, 2004
You sure do like to point out that people are obsessed with Trump. He is going to run for President again so you better get used to it. Seriously you seem a bit unhinged about the whole talking about Trump thing.
Not unhinged, just perplexed that no matter what the topic, you guys somehow find some way to relate it to Trump.

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
What even more interesting is our government basically paid for the lab research in China. Another brilliant lib. Give away.
yup, Odummer and Fauci are looking at Crimes against Humanity........

Latest posts