ADVERTISEMENT

Union Omaha (USL) first game on ESPN+ now!

VandallHuskerJulie

First Team All-Big Ten
Oct 13, 2001
Go Owls!!

"Union Omaha is pleased to announce the release of its Inaugural Season Schedule (again) which includes 16 games, with eight home games at Werner Park and eight away.

Union Omaha will play its first-ever USL League One game on Saturday, July 25 against New England Revolution II in Foxborough, Massachusetts at 4 p.m. CT. On Saturday, August 1, the club will kick off its inaugural home game against defending champions North Texas SC at Werner Park at 7 p.m. CT.

“We have such a unique opportunity to play home games and have our passionate fans involved,” said Union Omaha Head Coach & Technical Director, Jay Mims. “We can lead the way in our community to showcase competitive professional sports in an incredible venue while maintaining safety protocols. We are excited to finally see the community come together at Werner Park.”
https://www.unionomaha.com/news_article/show/1113819

Go Owls!!

"Union Omaha is pleased to announce the release of its Inaugural Season Schedule (again) which includes 16 games, with eight home games at Werner Park and eight away.

Union Omaha will play its first-ever USL League One game on Saturday, July 25 against New England Revolution II in Foxborough, Massachusetts at 4 p.m. CT. On Saturday, August 1, the club will kick off its inaugural home game against defending champions North Texas SC at Werner Park at 7 p.m. CT.

“We have such a unique opportunity to play home games and have our passionate fans involved,” said Union Omaha Head Coach & Technical Director, Jay Mims. “We can lead the way in our community to showcase competitive professional sports in an incredible venue while maintaining safety protocols. We are excited to finally see the community come together at Werner Park.”
https://www.unionomaha.com/news_article/show/1113819
Is usl a development league for MLS where teams can also prove their value and get promoted? Probably something I can easily Google and find out myself with minimal effort but I'd rather ask you lol

RollingLaughRollingLaughRollingLaughRollingLaugh

No goalie would be better.
d0630654c90e2c7e3a95f61d5c525f45.gif

ADVERTISEMENT