uniform question

redwine65

Offensive Coordinator
Jun 23, 2010
has the tradition of:
red tops and white pants at home
and white tops and red pants on the road,
been ended offically?

I ask because ussually thats how we went except against oklahoma a time or two (big game)
or some new oregon art designer thing..

minnsota is a good team, but I would'nt consider them a oklahoma type big game..
so is the tradition over?

has the tradition of:
red tops and white pants at home
and white tops and red pants on the road,
been ended offically?

I ask because ussually thats how we went except against oklahoma a time or two (big game)
or some new oregon art designer thing..

minnsota is a good team, but I would'nt consider them a oklahoma type big game..
so is the tradition over?
Not to be that guy, but did I miss when the team's color coordinated uni combo started to consume so many fans thoughts what seems daily?

Reactions: huskerbux
Im just asking…cause since I been watching them they haven't changed much, but now it seems like they do every other week…
if they win I don't care if they wear potato sacks. (well maybe Im not being honest there)
Im just wondering if the tradition has been scrapped?

Im just asking…cause since I been watching them they haven't changed much, but now it seems like they do every other week…
if they win I don't care if they wear potato sacks. (well maybe Im not being honest there)
Im just wondering if the tradition has been scrapped?
0 / 10

I'm gonna say no, but the tradition has changed... What do the players want? I imagine we'll see red pants again in the future, but for now, the players want the whites...
thank you for the answer

thank you for the answer
You're welcome. This topic has been regurgitated weekly since the losing on the road began... Not surprised some were short with their responses. Pretty amazing how some are actually blaming losses on pants colors... Hopefully that quiets down now.

I personally like the red pants more, but if the team says we like the whites, then whites it is.

You're welcome. This topic has been regurgitated weekly since the losing on the road began... Not surprised some were short with their responses. Pretty amazing how some are actually blaming losses on pants colors... Hopefully that quiets down now.

I personally like the red pants more, but if the team says we like the whites, then whites it is.

cool, I did'nt know if there was anything official from the university on it. sounds like they are leaving some uniform decision up to the players at this point.

Since this thread is about uniforms.....

good grief tonights Duck uniform with the neon green helmet and pants hurts my eyes

Re Husker uniforms - at this point I'm more concerned about a win than what they are wearing.Winking

Nobody told Riley that we are supposed to wear red pants on the road.
When asked about it he said our white pants are packed.
He then said he'd look in to it.

ADVERTISEMENT