ADVERTISEMENT

Under the radar players

leodisflowers

Head Coach
Feb 25, 2011
North Carolina
Who are your sleepers for this years team to have a big year:

DB - Larry Tarver. Talked with someone who watched practice and said he looks pretty damn good for a frosh
DL - Kai Wallin. Played a decent amount last year at the end and I think this kid has a bright future. Kind of was looking Jared Crickish. My opinion is the future could be bright for this kid.
LB - Shavers isn't really a sleeper at this point as he is getting a lot of pub. Gonna go with Genatone only for the fact he is a Nebraska kid and mad a "freaks" list.

QB - No under the radar
OL - Seagren or Brix. Just don't trust TC and think we are going to need someone off the radar. Gottula probably fits here as well.
RB - Mekhi Nelson. Just have zero trust with anyone outside of EJ
TE - Heinrich Haarburg. I feel like he is going to make the switch at some point and is too athletic to keep of the field. We are in good shape at TE, but he runs better than all of them by far.
WR - Bonner. So much attention on so many other WR's and the kid seems to just be a solid football player all around. Have heard he may get used like Deebo Samuel and just line up everywhere including RB.

K - John Hohl. Wouldn't be surprised if he replaces Alvano early. Hopefully TA gets it together, but feel like we have a good one with Hohl and it sounds like Nico looks decent as well
P - Koch. Same as above. I feel like BB is going to have a short leash as well. Either punt like you should or get the **** out.

Reactions: Dylman
Wonderful list sir! I would love to see HH at a position switch. Dude is just a natural athlete.

Who are your sleepers for this years team to have a big year:

DB - Larry Tarver. Talked with someone who watched practice and said he looks pretty damn good for a frosh
DL - Kai Wallin. Played a decent amount last year at the end and I think this kid has a bright future. Kind of was looking Jared Crickish. My opinion is the future could be bright for this kid.
LB - Shavers isn't really a sleeper at this point as he is getting a lot of pub. Gonna go with Genatone only for the fact he is a Nebraska kid and mad a "freaks" list.

QB - No under the radar
OL - Seagren or Brix. Just don't trust TC and think we are going to need someone off the radar. Gottula probably fits here as well.
RB - Mekhi Nelson. Just have zero trust with anyone outside of EJ
TE - Heinrich Haarburg. I feel like he is going to make the switch at some point and is too athletic to keep of the field. We are in good shape at TE, but he runs better than all of them by far.
WR - Bonner. So much attention on so many other WR's and the kid seems to just be a solid football player all around. Have heard he may get used like Deebo Samuel and just line up everywhere including RB.

K - John Hohl. Wouldn't be surprised if he replaces Alvano early. Hopefully TA gets it together, but feel like we have a good one with Hohl and it sounds like Nico looks decent as well
P - Koch. Same as above. I feel like BB is going to have a short leash as well. Either punt like you should or get the **** out.
Keelan Smith will be a dude. I predict he will make an early impact. There is no way he doesn’t understand what big time athletics is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT