ADVERTISEMENT

Uncommitted - Cameron Lenhardt (Omarion Miller commits to Colorado)

RedCap

Nebraska Legend
Sep 29, 2001
Those are two previous Nebraska commits who still remain uncommitted. Lenhardt though is widely expected to announce for Nebraska on January 3. Miller on the other hand is a mystery since he apparently hasn't committed any where yet. Don't think most of the recruiting gurus know where Miller is going which is surprising.

UPDATE: Omarion committed to Prime at Colorado.

Last edited:
Exactly as you mention. But for Omarion, it depends who the new WR coach will be, since he has not committed to any school yet.

Exactly as you mention. But for Omarion, it depends who the new WR coach will be, since he has not committed to any school yet.
You would think though if Nebraska was making a push for Omarion that Rhule would have told him who the new WR coach is going to be. Rhule has settled on all the new coaches and now is just waiting for the still unannounced ones to finish up their current jobs. He said the full staff would be in place by the time coaches can go out on the road again (early January).

Now maybe Nebraska is still a possibility for Omarion and he just wants to meet the new guy. Obviously though he can't follow MJ any where.

I thought that Omarion Miller was no longer on the board and Lenhardt is still decided…

Those are two previous Nebraska commits who still remain uncommitted. Lenhardt though is widely expected to announce for Nebraska on January 3. Miller on the other hand is a mystery since he apparently hasn't committed any where yet. Don't think most of the recruiting gurus know where Miller is going which is surprising.
National said Lenhardt isn’t signing with us ……😉

You would think though if Nebraska was making a push for Omarion that Rhule would have told him who the new WR coach is going to be. Rhule has settled on all the new coaches and now is just waiting for the still unannounced ones to finish up their current jobs. He said the full staff would be in place by the time coaches can go out on the road again (early January).

Now maybe Nebraska is still a possibility for Omarion and he just wants to meet the new guy. Obviously though he can't follow MJ any where.
Are you kidding me? Hey kid, your new coach is such and such. Don't tell anyone, okay? Comedy.

Reactions: InMotion
Are you kidding me? Hey kid, your new coach is such and such. Don't tell anyone, okay? Comedy.
I believe they told the committed/ signed kids who the coach will be. I am pretty sure Rhule said that the remaining staff will be announced before the next recruiting cycle. That he will respect other teams and other personal commitments the new coaches have.

National said Lenhardt isn’t signing with us ……😉
Just told my wife, if NU signs Lenhardt, can get some serious action for either the LG from Baylor or the Florida monster and one more proven, 3* or higher DL and she'll be making a Kool-Aid run for me.

Any combination of two of the above and I'm considering this a tremendous class for a program coming off 6 straight losing years.

Just told my wife, if NU signs Lenhardt, can get some serious action for either the LG from Baylor or the Florida monster and one more proven, 3* or higher DL and she'll be making a Kool-Aid run for me.

Any combination of two of the above and I'm considering this a tremendous class for a program coming off 6 straight losing years.
I share these thoughts. Need a couple more instant impact guys.
In the portal era, I don’t want Rhule riding the “we’re young” excuse for 3 years.

We’ll have to thin our current herd a bit, but there’s plenty of candidates to cut loose.

Reactions: itseasyas1-2-3
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT