ADVERTISEMENT

Unbelievable Stupidity Coming Out of Mizzou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not surprising at all to me. The people at the center of this in Missouri seem to believe the world revolves around them.

About half those tweets were the equivalent of when a white guy starts a sentence with "Not to sound racist, but...." I hope these idiots save those tweets and read them in ten years. I would hope they would feel really stupid when they read them. I am probably far too optimistic to believe that though.

Reactions: starbrown
The OP trying to claim that these tweets represent how MIZZOU feels is a very inaccurate characterization.

The so called protestors making those tweets and the tweets themselves are just as ridiculous as the rest of their claims and demands

Don't worry, they are headed towards a campus near you soon

The echo-chamber on college campus' is responsible for this level of narcissistic immaturity. If campus' had actual diversity of thought, rather than just a diverse selection of leftist opinions, these students would be better equipped for the real world.

I'm sadly not surprised. Our pc liberal society has created this. No common sense. No sense of reality.

I'm all for encouraging these protesters to continue with these types of complaints. The more publicity they get the less credibility they have. If anyone had any doubt it's becoming painfully obvious how ridiculous and petty their complaints and demands are. Their entire protest has become a very public joke!

Comparing that situation to Paris? I was not aware people were this dumb.

http://www.barstoolsports.com/barst...=BarstoolFB&utm_medium=Socialflow#getcomments
A bunch of whiny people desiring to be "victims" and get attention.
Funny that when a REAL tragedy happens they have no sympathy, but only a, "hey...why aren't you paying attention to ME?" response.
I wish all media and onlookers would leave the Mizzou campus and stop giving them the attention they are clearly craving.

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
Right you guys? Racism isn't a real thing. They just want attention. Or wait, was it free money? Probably both. Don't you guys hate how whiny black people are?

Reactions: nuiscool
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT