ADVERTISEMENT

Unacceptable!

Lincoln100

Head Coach
Jun 16, 2010
We joke about it, but it is real. Zero chance from the gun. It really shouldn’t be this bad. NU is so far away. As a professional, you look at another professional and see the product, and it looks bad. Frost is really underperforming. This isn’t news to anybody, but I feel better now, which is all that matters.

We joke about it, but it is real. Zero chance from the gun. It really shouldn’t be this bad. NU is so far away. As a professional, you look at another professional and see the product, and it looks bad. Frost is really underperforming. This isn’t news to anybody, but I feel better now, which is all that matters.

Isn’t it amazing how a 1st year coach over-performs when he inherits a great roster.

Isn’t it amazing how a 1st year coach over-performs when he inherits a great roster.
We had Urban last year with a great roster and under-performed. It's not a good excuse. Day is a great coach and made excellent assistant coaching hires and choices that Urban couldn't

Yawn. You excuse this due to talent? Enjoy that special cloud you live on. Don’t be idiots. It’s okay to call a crap fest a crap fest without getting your precious sensibilities all out of order. Dude needs to step it up in a big way. Tell me I’m wrong snowflakes.

We had Urban last year with a great roster and under-performed. It's not a good excuse. Day is a great coach and made excellent assistant coaching hires and choices that Urban couldn't
Urban is proven. Day isn’t. This team is great and day looks good early but all of these kids belong to utban

You missed the point, and who it was directed to.

Yawn. You excuse this due to talent? Enjoy that special cloud you live on. Don’t be idiots. It’s okay to call a crap fest a crap fest without getting your precious sensibilities all out of order. Dude needs to step it up in a big way. Tell me I’m wrong snowflakes.

Nebraska was 8-16 in the prior 2 years and you expected what this year against a potential playoff team? Oh and I’m a snowflake because I’ve been pointing out for weeks where this team has roster issues? If I’m a snowflake, you are delusional and blinded by idiocy.

Nebraska was 8-16 in the prior 2 years and you expected what this year against a potential playoff team? Oh and I’m a snowflake because I’ve been pointing out for weeks where this team has roster issues? If I’m a snowflake, you are delusional and blinded by idiocy.

What? They are a potential playoff team?! Stop the presses!!! My apologies, I’m way out off here to expect NU to look even mildly competitive. The coaches should get a special ribbon for fielding a team.

I wasn't expecting the game to be close but they could have ended this game 75-0 if they wanted. I imagine every team OSU plays for the remainder of the season will put up a better fight than we did in the first half of the game. I understand that we have a long way to go talent wise but I wasn't expecting Frost to have a long way to go in being a head coach either.

Reactions: Huskred01
Don't worry....I couldn't watch the post game presser but I am sure Frost apologized...said the fans deserve better....but don't worry he knows what was wrong and can fix it......and Adrian feels bad....he feels responsible....but don't worry he is going to work oh so hard this week.....blah...blah....blah.....same thing he has said for the last year and a half. I hate the frost post game more then Rileys'...because I had no expectations at all for a Riley team....and I have been led to have expectations that obviously are way out of the ball park....you know...like playing smart and error free.

Coaching was abysmal .....players were totally lacking everything......what else is there to say. (and no....I never said anyone should be fired). One of the most disappointing games. Did not ever expect a win but I thought we would be at least within a couple touch downs.

Reactions: Huskred01
What? They are a potential playoff team?! Stop the presses!!! My apologies, I’m way out off here to expect NU to look even mildly competitive. The coaches should get a special ribbon for fielding a team.

Should you have expected them to be competitive? Well, it’s pretty clear last night you got your answer. I continue to be amazed at the amount of people who overestimated how good this team was and how fast a fix this would be.

I wasn't expecting the game to be close but they could have ended this game 75-0 if they wanted. I imagine every team OSU plays for the remainder of the season will put up a better fight than we did in the first half of the game. I understand that we have a long way to go talent wise but I wasn't expecting Frost to have a long way to go in being a head coach either.

Has Frost been perfect this year? No. Average teams can make coaches look bad.

The only problem I had with Day last night was his lack of substitution with 2nd and third team players, they should have been in the game in the second quarter and made it a closer game!!! :D

Reactions: BucksLAN
Frost is our guy, unless saban or belacheck would come here.

that being said, It would be interesting to talk to frost confidentialy
and see what he's thinking in regard to a power running game he won with at NU, compared to the pass happy offense he won with on the coasts.

just to see whats he's thinking and where he's looking to expend his energies in the future

Frost is our guy, unless saban or belacheck would come here.

that being said, It would be interesting to talk to frost confidentialy
and see what he's thinking in regard to a power running game he won with at NU, compared to the pass happy offense he won with on the coasts.

just to see whats he's thinking and where he's looking to expend his energies in the future

He has said that he wants to mix the two when he arrived.. We just don’t have the quality offensive line now..

Thank you for not rubbing our noses in it. You guys have an unbelievable team and I think you take the national title, hell you'd be ranked #1 right now if you played in the SEC!

Reactions: BucksLAN
I'm sure that HOF coach left you in shambles.

ADVERTISEMENT