ADVERTISEMENT

Unable to give score updates these next few games

RobsterMobster

Administrator
Jan 5, 2010
I know the timing isn't good but if anyone is able to update the scores that would be appreciated. Under the weather today and will be out of town this weekend.

If anyone has a game they can update feel free to stake claim in this thread. GBR!

Left the game myself but watching on the online subscription...
It says up on the screen that first pitch is set for 4:25 Central Time

Many B1G baseball games have gone final. Don't have the official final scores in front of me... but I heard Indiana came back to win, and Minnesota was down by 5 to Iowa.

3 hour 20 minute rain delay

play ball

Kubat starting pitcher - has not won a game since March 21st
2 up and 2 down
3 batter up gets a hit....
and my connection is lost, Sorry!

Sounds like a few fans are returning to the ball park...

- Purdue -
with a triple to start the 2nd inning
single rbi to left - no outs

double play - Huskers
nobody on, 2 outs
hit, out at 1st
Purdue - 1
Nebraska - 0
middle of the 2nd

Someone better light a fuse pretty soon. We need to mount a rally and grab control of this stupid game.

Six complete and we have just four hits. This is a bad day for our boys.

Awful. Unacceptable. Ridiculous. I don't have enough adjectives.

At least against a bad Northwestern team, they hit but just didn't score. FOUR HITS TODAY!

Easily the worst loss of the year.

That last inning just about summed the entire disappointing season up. Get the lead-off runner on and then do the two things you absolutely can't do in that situation-strikeout and hit into a double play. So much for all that blather and nonsense about getting into a postseason mentality. It was once again just meekly and quietly going down. Kubat had some fight in him. The rest of the team-nothing.

Unbelievable after the win streak this team had that we would be talking about the possibility of getting left out of the post season now. No fight in this team at all.

At least against a bad Northwestern team, they hit but just didn't score. FOUR HITS TODAY!

Unsurprising maybe? This is what happens when someone thinks it's a grand idea to hand over the keys to a guy with one year worth of experience as a volunteer assistant.

Did Mike Anderson sneak back into the dugout? It sure seems like it the past month. Really bad, unexplainable baseball.

ADVERTISEMENT